Bollywood News

cecilia

Staff member
she worked hard..she deserve it..but i think she should at least show some modest..and be a little humble about it..cuz this just make her look like she think she's too good and a little stuckup....

still gotta love her though..cuz she's taking the lead as India #1 hollywood queen this year

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I was gonna get some clips of the show from the Shah Rukh Khan Fanclub page and upload them here, but the quality is crappy. Did you guys still want me to do that or have you already seen it and could care less?

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Event: Subhash Ghai Party for 27th Anniversary of Mukta Arts
Source: Santabanta Homepage

Kareena and Shahid

Koena and Riya (did they change?)

Sridevi

Salman

Isha Sharvani

Emran Hashmi

Riya Sen, Subhash Ghai, Celina Jaitley and Koena Mitra

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
See Sushmita Sen Kissing Anuj!
By: Somesh Vasishth
Source: Santabanta Homepage

If Ash made you think beauty queens can't kiss we recommend that you wait for one more month and watch the other side of coin as Sushmita Sen locks lips for first time on screen in Chingari.

In the words of Anuj Sawhney, the beneficiary of the act, the scene was scorching hot albeit there were a few jitters at first.

"Of course we are nervous," he tells.

“Both Sush and I were a bit uncomfortable in the beginning so there were quite a few retakes as well. It was a sensuous scene, beautifully executed by the director, and was certainly a requirement in the film.�

Sushmita, however, was unavailable for comments on her special feast ooops... feat but her close aide confirms the bold scene in the film.

Inspired from a true story, Chingari is a tale of a prostitute from Rangpur, who is brought up in a red light area called Lal Batti, and falls in love with a postman, Chandan Mishra.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^are they performances or what are they? I think I already saw them...but I can't be too sure. It's okay, no one on here really comes to this section anyways. Thanks for all that you're doing, jaymes :D

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, they're just the preformances. I know what you mean Jam, no one really comes into this section, which kinda sucks. I'm always so bored at work, so I just put everything up to kill time. If you and others appreciate it then, it makes me happy, too. :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
we do appreciate it but yeah, im pretty sure most of the members here aren't really into the whole Bollywood thing or probably has never even seen one. We should spread the word :D

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
First Look, Neal N Nikki — upcoming movie from Yash Raj. If I have time I will upload the music sometime this week. There's a really nice ballad on there in English. The movie stars Yash Chopra's son, I forget his name (any guesses?) and Taanisha (Kajol's younger sister).

Source: Indiafm Homepage

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ooo...looks interesting...haha...his name is Uday Chopra btw...he's not all that but he can be cute sometimes :D

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
UDAY! Thas right. Thanks Jam. haha. I was like... it's not Aydi? Thas the older one. This one looks like another Hum Tum, but more for teens.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^really?? I didn't really like Hum Tum all that much...hmm, ppl need to stay away from trying to copy it...i think salam namaste was also trying to be another Hum Tum or at least it looked like it, but i wouldn't know since i never saw it.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks! It looks like a cute movie..

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I forgot to mention that I posted the soundtrack in the buddy media > bollywood section for anyone interested.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
jaymes said:
I forgot to mention that I posted the soundtrack in the buddy media > bollywood section for anyone interested.
[post="37604"][/post]​
thanks for doing that...i dled a while ago but im thanking you now :lol: