Bollywood News

Mint27

Rani, Aish, Kareena or Priety?

I thought it was almost Rani, but then some siad it was Aish..confused..could someone clarify? thanks. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i guess it depends on how you look at it. if you look at it from the Indian perspective, I guess it would be Rani because she has been dominating the screen lately. If you look at it from the international perspective, it would be Aishwaryia Rai because she is more known internationally. ^_^

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i think it's Rani..i read it somewhere at some bollywood website and it says that it's Rani...but who cares..everyone has it's own beauty...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hmm...kareena kapor. lets see...her acting's okay...and me personally, I dont think she's all THAT pretty. But...i like some of her movies though.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wowzers! I love ash's green/blue dress and preity's pink dress. its soo HOTT! Aniwaise...i gots a question...i thought bollywood stars arent real singers....so...how do they do a concert? Im assuming it's like how they do it on screen, right? And...SRK has on a microphone, is he a real singer? I'm confused. LoL. ANiwaise....real or not...i would have LOVED to have been there! I love Bollywood!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I say, "Good for her!" I sometimes dont like her roles in movies, although i havent seen ALL of 'em, because sometimes I think her roles are kinda "just there". It'd be good to see her truly act on what she WANTS to, not just to get by.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hmm...isn't he a little young for her? I have no idea on how old the two of them are, he just looks young. Anyone know?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
for sexiest vote? this is HARD! I'd have to say...Ash is the sexiest.

For me....

Ash = Sexy
Rani = Pretty
Preity = Very Cute
And...I don't really like Kareena's looks. No Offense.

But..no doubt, they're ALL BEAUTIFUL!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So she's from Main Hoon Na? Was she the teacher or the student? If she was the student, I loved her role in there! And her funky attitude and style in the movie was a plus too. Aniwaise..she's very pretty...whether she was the teacher or the student. ^_^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
aamir use to be so cute..what happen?..but anyway..they look great together....she look like she's too beautiful for him.. :loool:
[post="31831"][/post]​
Naww...he's gettin old, but he's still cute. Not "O-MY-GOSH! FAINT" cute...but...he's still cute. And...she's soo cute too. I don't think she's looks too beautiful for him, cause looking back, everyone knows that he's a cutie too. Plus, they must like each other alot, so it dont matter.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Esha is mostly known for her work in Dhoom, as the bad girl with no lines and a hot item number. Here's a pic of her:

She's the daughter of some very famous veteran actors (Dharmendra and Hema something...) Her half brothers are the Deol Brothers: Bobby, Sunny, and that other guy I forget his name.

Source: SantaBanta Homepage

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Esha was related to the Doel brothers, well that they were family...wow..news to me...