Bollywood News

Ana

sarNie Adult
An outdoor shoot can be really tiring, for every minute on the sets is accounted for, and you're obviously not paying in the 'rupee' currency. So that makes the schedule tighter, literally and figuratively. But if you think Karan Johar's gang shooting for 'KANK' (we didn't intend the rhyme) are all being the all-work-dull-boy Jack, you're quite mistaken. Apparently, Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Arjun Rampal have been scooting off to the shopping malls in New York City to chill out every now and then. Well, that's only when they're not shooting, or else buddy-director KJ would be chasing around the city with a baton. Wonder how the desi New Yorkers react seeing Bollywood's Veer Zaara jodi? Singing aisa des hai mera, we guess

-BollywoodWorld

Ana

sarNie Adult
BSNL, the country’s largest telecomm unit will be roping in a Bollywood star to sell phone connections. The deal is priced at an astounding Rs. 2 crore and according to sources it will be either Preity Zinta or Rani Mukherji. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Whenever a Bollywood star is involved, it is sure that the brand will get noticed. BSNL wants a brand ambassador to popularize its name as well as services, considering the competition it has. It has one of the biggest budgets of Rs.100 crore p.a for its marketing. All brands want to rope in some Bollywood personality or the other for endorsements. Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan are two of the highest paid actors in the ad world. The returns for the brand as well, are guaranteed.

-Bollywood World

Ana

sarNie Adult
While the Bollywood sex kittens are desperately trying to get a image makeover with Neha Dhupia doing a ‘Siskiyan’ and Meghna Naidu a ‘Rain’, the goody-goody girls are trying to step into their shoes.

The latest rumor doing the rounds is that Amrita Rao is ready to go topless!

Ha, ha, you’ll however, not get to see the sight so easily. There is a rider to it - only if the lady is given a good script will she do it. Now that’s quite a pre-condition as things like real appealing scripts are not very easy to come by. Let’s see who takes up Amrita’s challenge.

-BollywoodWorld

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Whatever happened to the good ole days when a good story drove a movie and not the amount of skin shown?

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Kareena's career is just beginning to get critical praise with her roles in Dev and Bewaafa. Putting off marriage seems like a smart idea, but then again, people in love can be unpredictable, right? I with them the best of luck though.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see Water, it sounds like a very intreging movie. I didn't know John was gonna be in KANK. Funny how he was almost Robbie in 3KG and now he is actually in a Dharma film.

Kelly

has anyone here seen no entry.....if u have not i say see it!!! halarious as heck and i loved it! everymoment!

The success of their film No Entry has prompted producer Boney Kapoor and his actor brother Anil Kapoor to make the movie’s sequel.

‘No Entry’ has taken a lead over this year’s other big releases like ‘Mangal Pandey The Rising ’ and Paheli to emerge as one of the biggest hits of the year 2005.

A tale of three men on an extra-marital fling, ‘No Entry’ has appealed to the youth and the family audiences alike because of its high entertainment value without using many double entendres.

Spurred by the movie’s good run at the box-office, Boney and Anil Kapoor have reportedly asked its director Anees Bazmi to write and direct the movie’s sequel as well.

Bazmi has agreed to the project but he wants to work meticulously on the script so as not to leave any loopholes.

After all, the sequel ought to be better than the original.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i know! back then there wasn't even any like love scenes and it could still be a very good movie. having sex or going topless does not make a movie a good movie.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw No Entry. I thought it was boring :mellow: . Can't believe it's such a hit :shock: . I watched it cuzz Bipasha is in it :rolleyes: .

channy

sarNie Egg
I love this movie. Have anyone seen it? The leading actress (Sri Devi) is really beautiful. It`s cute how she always say ``Understand? You better understand.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Saira Mohan in KANK
By IndiaFM News Bureau, October 19, 2005 - 00:33 IST

The shooting of Karan Johar’s Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is in full progress in New York. Just yesterday, the director shot a big wedding scene. Well weddings are inevitable in a Karan Johar film. Abhishek Bachchan was a part of the shoot and a foreign debutante actress joined him in the shoot. International model Saira Mohan is making her cinematic debut with this film. Standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, this Canadian model of Indian origin is playing a pivotal role of Catherine Cooper in the film. Her character is of the other woman who seduces Abhishek Bachchan away from Rani Mukherjee’s character.

The actress is also supposed to join the production team in India to wrap her final scenes in December.

Source: IndiaFM Homepage

cecilia

Staff member
aamir use to be so cute..what happen?..but anyway..they look great together....she look like she's too beautiful for him.. :loool: