boran??

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dont know if this movie is a boran or not...but theres like a guy with two wives and his wives have one daughter each and they look exactly alike...later the 1st mom dies and she turns into a fish to help out her daughter cuz the 2nd wife is mean....

does ne one kno the title of this???? there might be lots of versions so i want to kno all of it...

mongstaness said:
i dont know if this movie is a boran or not...but theres like a guy with two wives and his wives have one daughter each and they look exactly alike...later the 1st mom dies and she turns into a fish to help out her daughter cuz the 2nd wife is mean....

does ne one kno the title of this???? there might be lots of versions so i want to kno all of it...
[post="139350"][/post]​
the story line is like Moranak meada

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Umm..I'm not Cambodian..But that title that your saying is the title of Bla Boo Tong in Khmer..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
so wats the difference between maronak and bla boo tong????
[post="140767"][/post]​

Moranak Meada is the title of Pla Boo Tong translated in Cambodian. Same Lakorn just one in Thai and one in Cambodian Audio.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah. . moranak meada, translated to, the death of mother. . something like that. . moranak means death, and meada is the royalty way of saying mom. .

now it's all clear, i was just wondering why pla boo tong sounds so much like moranak meada. . so does pla boo tong means golden fish?. . or what does it mean?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
^ yeah. . moranak meada, translated to, the death of mother. . something like that. . moranak means death, and meada is the royalty way of saying mom. .
now it's all clear, i was just wondering why pla boo tong sounds so much like moranak meada. . so does pla boo tong means golden fish?. . or what does it mean?
[post="140897"][/post]​

Untinnu Pla Boo Tong literal means Trey Domrey Meas in khmer eheheh and uhm in Moranak Meada she turns into Trey Domrey Meas after the 1st death.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok thats just confusing...wats the english translation..it makes it simpler

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
ok thats just confusing...wats the english translation..it makes it simpler
[post="140969"][/post]​

In what language are you looking for? Let us know and maybe someone can help you out and direct you to the right one hehehe sorry for the confusion.