Boringest Thai Lakorns

Rakniran

Amy said:
kom lok roo koo (Patson & Bua Chompoo)
:angry: This is one of the worst thai lakorn i ever seen. Patson sleep with a dozen girls and bua come out on the last tape or something, i didn't even get to c her face properly yet and the lakorn end. Patson also got druged and rape by a gay guy. I never watch another one of patson lakorn ever after that. Every time i c his face it remind me of this lakorn.
[post="21076"][/post]​

What? P'ek patson got raped by a gay dude? Im glad that i 've never saw that lakron before. SOunded stupid there. I have never heard of a guy got raped by other guy..

01.Kasatriya
02.Fah Mai - starring Nattawut Skidjai, Aump Patcharapa,
03.Dao Lhong fah
04. Khun Paw Rub Jarng

I got more,but I cant remember the name. It was so boring that i cant even remember the title of the lakorn.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Amy said:
kom lok roo koo (Patson & Bua Chompoo)
:angry: This is one of the worst thai lakorn i ever seen. Patson sleep with a dozen girls and bua come out on the last tape or something, i didn't even get to c her face properly yet and the lakorn end. Patson also got druged and rape by a gay guy. I never watch another one of patson lakorn ever after that. Every time i c his face it remind me of this lakorn.
[post="21076"][/post]​
what the.... :mellow: HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

that's so crazy and stupid. hahahaha

I don't watch many lakorns...so now i'm so picky...

that lakorn w/ kwan and bee as sister...that.....was boring..............

and their acting was............ :mellow:

I stopped on epi 20 or something and I dont even think it was half way yet. -_- so long and boring. Kwan was annoying. Cries here and there. Bee was cute, but her acting, not so good.

donna

sarNie Adult
got tired of watching Hemraj, the one with Go n all them lil kids(about nyuk), Ruk Baan Chum can't think of anymore at this moment!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
i can't remember all titles because it's like so many of them..okay all i can think of is:

-both lakorns of nam rapeepat and bee matika (basically, almost all lakorns of bee matika's... no offense :rolleyes: )
-ban sai thong (i never have a fond of joy rinelanee..)
-hemraj (no chemistry...)
-99 wan chun rak tur (it's so slow, i only fast forward to see poo's parts and the ending part is too stupid...why had to make it look like bee's perm hair. <_< )

there's more...it just can't come up in my mind.. LOL :rolleyes: :lol:
[post="21302"][/post]​
ditto kitkat, yeah i watched most of bee matika's lakorns and they're so boring that i went to see her boran lakorns and they were much better than her modern one....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
nee cheewit
hemaraj (not my style of lakorn)
koo grum 2
ban roy dok mai (the one with noon and woot)
wang nam won (too much drama)
oh yeah and that lakorn with big and pinky
and the one with nam and jieb.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Muddie MuRda said:
that lakorn w/ kwan and bee as sister...that.....was boring..............

and their acting was............ :mellow:

I stopped on epi 20 or something and I dont even think it was half way yet. -_- so long and boring. Kwan was annoying. Cries here and there. Bee was cute, but her acting, not so good.
[post="21794"][/post]​

I totally agree with you. lol. even though I watched it to the end, but my god. it was boring, and they didn't even look like twins.

Soteeda

I don't even remember the name but Pete and Benz were in it. Pete was so mean..I don't even remember what the point of the movie was. Another one was with Sam. He had a kid and there was no chemistry between him and his co-star...they didn't even meet till the end.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
ditto kitkat, yeah i watched most of bee matika's lakorns and they're so boring that i went to see her boran lakorns and they were much better than her modern one....
[post="24455"][/post]​
really? i only think that she shouldn't be in thai entertainment industry.. no offense.. :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
wow everyone has different taste in what is boring and what is not...

my list of boring lakorn that i can remember cus if it's boring.. i dont tend to watch it:

hemeraj
chai nai fun (tried watchign 3x fell asleep all 3x lol)
chaleur barb
kap bahn rao nah.. (love aom but couldnt get past the second tape lol)
jae dun
sanae jun (omg what a waste of good actor!)
deun dued
khun paw rap jang

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG! OMG! OMG! I hated Hemaraj so much! Seriously, I don't even understand it to this day. And yes Ban Roi Dok Mai, wtf? were they thinking? Fah Mai...who cares? Look Mai Lhark See...arrrgghh..but cee was cute..lol, wan nam won-pointless and blunt, boran lakorns..i absolutely hate them, 99 wan chen ruk tur...too long and dumb ending, Mong Daeng..I hate it!, Lhong Ngow Jun..it was pointless and Kob was too weak in there, i hate weak n'eks, Sow Noi Roy Lan...i hate loog toong, Rachinee Morlum...kinda long, Fah Krajang Dow, Nok Ork...where should i begin...lol, khun paw rub jang, Soda gub Chayen, Mern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai...definitely so annoying!, Tawan Ching Pob....wtf? I hate how kade was w/kwan's sister and in the end got w/kwan...ewwww, no offense!, Kan Kala was kinda dumb but it was funny at times, Pry Pradtana, Jun Euy Jun Jao, Anintita, Likit Ruk Likit Lued, Lhek Lhai, Duay Rang Hang Ruk...they dragged it too much, Sai Sueb Sai Sadue...funny but not for me, Lord Lai Mungkorn, Dok Bia Clear Ruk, Pan Din Hua Jai, Sueb Sao Rao Ruk, Saeng Dao Fun Talae, Buang Ruk, Weerabaroot Kong kaya, Rattamanee ror sor 220, :wacko:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG! I hated Hemaraj so much! Seriously, I don't even understand it to this day. And yes Ban Roi Dok Mai, wtf? were they thinking? Fah Mai...who cares? Look Mai Lhark See...arrrgghh..but cee was cute..lol, wan nam won-pointless and blunt, boran lakorns..i absolutely hate them, 99 wan chen ruk tur...too long and dumb ending, Mong Daeng..I hate it!, Lhong Ngow Jun..it was pointless and Kob was too weak in there, i hate weak n'eks, Sow Noi Roy Lan...i hate loog toong, Rachinee Morlum...kinda long, Fah Krajang Dow, Nok Ork...where should i begin...lol, khun paw rub jang, Soda gub Chayen, Mern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai...definitely so annoying!, Tawan Ching Pob....wtf? I hate how kade was w/kwan's sister and in the end got w/kwan...ewwww, no offense!, Kan Kala was kinda dumb but it was funny at times, Pry Pradtana, Jun Euy Jun Jao, Anintita, Likit Ruk Likit Lued, Lhek Lhai, Duay Rang Hang Ruk...they dragged it too much, Sai Sueb Sai Sadue...funny but not for me, Lord Lai Mungkorn, Dok Bia Clear Ruk, Pan Din Hua Jai, Sueb Sao Rao Ruk, Saeng Dao Fun Talae, Buang Ruk, Weerabaroot Kong kaya, Rattamanee ror sor 220, :wacko:
LOL, I see that you got some pent up anger. LOL

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
song rao nirunddon--might go against the majority of this lakorns viewers, but i thought this was a snoozer and i didn't buy the "heart wrenching sadness." nothing good really happens, no real chemistry between ken and aom. the secondary story was useless, they suddenly get together she sick- he's sad...nothing in between built into that for me...it was too contrived...for me, the lakorn that should've gotten recognition was nung nai suang...it was just better produced

nang sao jin jai---can they be more redundant--scam, scam, and more scam it was just a silly lakorn...tik i think is really overrated and unnatural in his acting---it was cute and funny in some parts but overrall a big let down with two of the "sexiest" people in thailand...had nothing to show for it

Egg lakorn with Kob and brook...boring and annoying

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
song rao nirunddon--might go against the majority of this lakorns viewers, but i thought this was a snoozer and i didn't buy the "heart wrenching sadness." nothing good really happens, no real chemistry between ken and aom. the secondary story was useless, they suddenly get together she sick- he's sad...nothing in between built into that for me...it was too contrived...for me, the lakorn that should've gotten recognition was nung nai suang...it was just better produced

nang sao jin jai---can they be more redundant--scam, scam, and more scam it was just a silly lakorn...tik i think is really overrated and unnatural in his acting---it was cute and funny in some parts but overrall a big let down with two of the "sexiest" people in thailand...had nothing to show for it
Omg!!! I finally found someone that agrees with me this one. Song Rao Nirunddon was the most talked about lakorn during that time, but I thought it lack the chemistry as well!!! Ken and Aom didn't really have that much connection as I saw in with his other n'ek. There not much I need to add on. You the words from me. I admit though Ken's performance was really good in it, but the storyline was just blah........And you are completely right about "Nung Nai Suang".