Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^unfortunately, nothing's clear enough, all we know is that her husband is a flirt ..

found this in DARATHAI's blog: http://darathai.duayjai.net/
Ann … Nong
Aum … Taywun
Pip … Chakrit

Nong is the daughter of a hiso family which owns and operates a hotel. Chakrit works for the hotel and is also engaged to marry Nong. Taywun is married to Naree and they have a son. Naree had found job doing flower arrangements for the hotel and Chakrit is a flirt making Nong jealous. However, Nong is infact mentally crazy so her moods go from like nice to psycho b**** within seconds. Taywun is upset that Nong beats up on Naree because he doesn’t believe his wife is doing anything wrong. One the day of the wedding Nong sees Naree at the hotel and comes after her with a gun threatening to kill her (Naree was supposedly there just to say goodbye to friends as her family was leaving to go back to Bangkok) Naree manages to get away and Taywun drives off with her and their son in the backseat and Naree is going crazy in the back and while trying to reach back and calm her down Taywun eventually almost hits another car and tries to avoid it and instead drives off a cliff. Taywun ends up being the only survivor and ends up in a hospital because of his scars and he too kind of ends up a little crazy although not as crazy as Nong.

As for Nong she doesn’t remember anything that happens and everyone tries to hide it from her but she eventually finds some clues and remembers somethings driving her to insanity when she realizes that she may have caused some people to die. It gets so bad that they eventually put her in a hospital which ends up being the same hospital that Taywun is in but no one knows they are in the same place except for Taywun. Rather than go about legal route to get justice Taywun has devised his own plans to get back at Nong for taking away everything he once had…

and thats as far as i got… and that was only half the episode!! at first i thought this was a comedy but nope not at all… although some scenes in the hospital do have their funny moments but its more of like sad funny. Aum is doing pretty good being crazy but Ann, she really is in a class of her own… if anything you should watch to see how well she can act.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg!! what the heck... he punched her!!! I can't wait for him to find out that his precious wife was REALLY cheating, cause I think so.

lady0fdarkness

I feel like Chakrit enjoys that she's supposedly crazy. So when he feels like sleeping with other girls, he can just deny it and blame it on her craziness.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i have sense that naree and chakrit did in fact have something going on because in one of those sc i did, there is a picture of her standing with chakrit with her arms on his shoulder in a flirty way

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...I don't think I can watch this, but I really want to. Sounds too intense. He hit her??? I don't like that. And and and he's gonna rape her too? *whew* I'm already sweating.

lady0fdarkness

Hmm... as for me.. I like the crazy parts. This lakorn is very different from the others. Normally we always see mental hospitals at the end when the nang'lais are admitted, but now the lakorn is inside the hospital. I like it!!!I'm enjoying every minute of it!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
epi 1 was crazy. so much yelling. annes acting is superb. same goes to aum but i agree with kashie that during the accident scene he wasnt convincing
See CECI <_<
i told u i wasn't bias for tat particular part!
thanx tinah :rolleyes: ehehe

damn!!!!!!!! Anne is freaking PERFECT at what she does. Her acting is the best among other nang'aek in the lakorn industries. Her roles are much much more versitile more so than other nang'aeks, I believe. Not only can she act as the typical weak crying nang'aek, she goes far far beyond. She needs to take on more of the big screen. Her craziness in this lakorn literally gave me goosebumps. WOW... !!! Anne has my full attention!! I just want to give her a standing ovation!!! FREAKING LOVE HER!!!
yeah she is great...maybe tat's why i'm not feeling Aum...
but i won't say much i'm barely starting it...

okay stupid question here, but when will this air? Wednsdays and Thursdays??
yes it airs Weds.-Thurs. :spin: :spin: replacing my dear Jai Rao :lmao: :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you can tell she done her research. she gets you "in" with her character

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
grr wth i couldnt log into the forum for like three days. I wanted to spam in here with you girl but i couldnt log in.

Anyways i so loved the first ep. Boy oh boy i cant believe aum punched ann *gaps* this is the first lakorn ever i've seen a pra'ek do that to the n'ek. Bbk really is a first lol. Cant wait for next week eps.

Ps ooo kashie sorry for the delay of bbk ost eng sub na. I had some probs with yt. Hmph it keep on sayin unexpected error when the video nearly finishes. Anyways, ceci has it uploaded on ateam yt for me now na.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lady0fdarkness, i've noticed that u always say everything i think. not just in here but in other threads too. we're like twins but not...lol

n' yeh, naree totally looks guilty to me. there's definitely flirting going on btwn her and pip. plus, there are references to pics in a cell phone (u know, the one that ann keeps flashing back to), so anything is possible. n i wouldn't be surprise if pip, as ann's fiance, was giving her some kind of poison that makes her go crazy. he might be after her fortune, but still wants to mess around so he has to put her on a "leash" in a super evil way.

man, i'm gonna die waiting for the next eps!!!

....sorry, rambling thoughts. haha

moreover, thank u higher being for blessing me with ann t. (who is also named naree in sawan being) haha

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol.. i was thinking the same for you. I would see you post something and when I'm about to post, I'm like shoot.. it's already been said.

great minds think alike, maybe? :tease:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha...u responded fast! this explains why i don't really post as much as i use to..it's b/c i know my other half (wink wink) is out there posting the things i need to say already...

...that...and im kinda lazy...lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i shouldnt have read the summary lols. I wanna say some stuff but it might spoil it for the rest of you. :p