Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Found an update...its labeled just ruk sorn kaen but there is BBK stuff in the latter half...for all of us wondering about their chemistry, I think its going to sizzle. aum looks hot pushing anne against a wall...there is like no space between them...oh, lucky anne..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyK4BtnWhvs
OH MY GOSH...thanks you, that was freakin hot lmao!!! yeah ^ sure there was like no space hahhahahahah :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh la la ~ so i SC the 'pushing scene' - check it out :wub: sizzling hot mental ppl getting it on there lmao.

*there's more sc @ ateam
sc credit to me
video clip credit to spicyforum

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mental people pushing each other... lol. that's not really hott... but i'll go with it. :lol:

it would be better if he pushed her up against the wall & then gave her a kiss... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
Mental people pushing each other... lol. that's not really hott... but i'll go with it. :lol:

it would be better if he pushed her up against the wall & then gave her a kiss... ^_^
once again, my mind read too fast and fill in the rest after UP AGAINST THE WALL :blush:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^:loool: Bau, you're too funny. MENTAL PPL PUTTING ON THE HOT MOVES !!! :clap:
lmao yeah, hehe im getting all hyped up now!!! so cant wait.

haha you guys are funny. he look all sadistic.
yeah sure he does .. one thing i hate that wig he has on - it's so fugly lmao!!!

omg!!! :wub: haha true though, hehe if only he kiss her! .. but he probly cant anyways cause remember his mental :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
once again, my mind read too fast and fill in the rest after UP AGAINST THE WALL :blush:
lmao. wild... :lol:

lmao yeah, hehe im getting all hyped up now!!! so cant wait.
yeah sure he does .. one thing i hate that wig he has on - it's so fugly lmao!!!
omg!!! :wub: haha true though, hehe if only he kiss her! .. but he probly cant anyways cause remember his mental :loool:
oh yeah.. that wig is not cute... <_<

but seriously though what can two mental people do.. not really a turn on.. well not for me that is.. :lol: it should be interesting to watch that scene ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally some new scenes!..and when they are normal lol. aum looks hot with his hair slicked back like that. there goes our saucy anne!

thanks for the caps, seth