Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
he did try to make time to work around his schedule, can't help it when he's in demand :p ..
or maybe, he just need to cut his time from visiting PINKY :loool: kidding.

i so can't wait too ..

oh there's another behind the scene today for this. we get to see Anne asking Aum if he love her. slap/kiss joke from anne/aum, my recorder can't trace the url so i can't record it. maybe better luck tomorrow ...
:loool: PINKY PINKY PINKY why not AFF AFF AFF. sounds so much better. lmao!

yep ken and aum are on a role with high demand!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
anne is so kute.. xp .. lol.. wow im hungry now keke xp lol.....

cecilia

Staff member
lets just hope none of his lakorn flops
i agree but even if it's a flop, it still part of his works. everyone have 50/50 chance on success, no one can't guarantee themselves a good result but let's hope they are better than what we all expect. I didn't expect alot from this lakorn as will as his other lakorn .. dont' want to set high standard and then boom. boring like how Paul did to me in TRGR .. If FON's not in there, i drop this lakorn already .. almost everyone are PSYCHO and mean.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm i havent started that one yet ceci.. but hmmm it seems like i dont want to watch it no more.. lol.. haha xp.. **yawns**

cecilia

Staff member
well, if only PAUL's convincing in his role, then perhaps it's GOOD but since he's like joking around with his character, it's just blah annoying, stupid, boring when he try to force Fon to work at the island house. So darn stupid how he's not convincing ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
force fon to an ISLAND HOUSE.... waat?? lmao.. ISLAND HOUSE hehe.. ooooooooo.. muahaha xp.. lol..

cecilia

Staff member
^wouldn't it be great to hear news about ateam .. sadly, it have to be pinky and aum .. and after the club 7 interview. i heard their name together again and again LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. dont make me sad ceci.. T_T.. its already hard accepting the truth .. T_T.. waaaah.. lol.. xp.. hehe.. >_<..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know i am out of topic but aum/pinky seem to be more popular or is it wier/pancake as in thailand not in sw or internet sites. funny how aum is from ch3 and pinky is from ch7. i wonder do they ever argue about that. lol.