Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha deal xp .. i might slack off though lol.. hehe.. hmm sandra.. she's buzy watching japanese dramas atm lol.. xp .. >_< .. school is too fast .. it didn't even feel like a month .. >_<.. eeek.. noooooo..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha deal xp .. i might slack off though lol.. hehe.. hmm sandra.. she's buzy watching japanese dramas atm lol.. xp .. >_< .. school is too fast .. it didn't even feel like a month .. >_<.. eeek.. noooooo..
Jap. Dramas ehh..neva tried 'em b4..any good??

tell me about esp. cuz i went to summer school..i only get like 3 weeks of vacation...argh <_< but at least i'm ahead ehehhe ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
kashie u neva seen a jap drama b4. wow. they're alrite. funnie as hell too 4 sum of em. gee dis slang lang ish difficult. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG KASHIE YOU NEVERED OMG.. well theyre good in their own ways hehe xp .. n whoooo u went to summer school .. eek i was gonna but then i was like i want rest lol.. hehe

ahhahaha fun ur so funnie hehe xp . . . >_< ..

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. cute, I wanna be his mommy --- wanna marry the daddy like Donna make tik take over red/blue mom LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhh the boy is so kute.. >_< .. hehe but i freaked out when i saw aum's son .. :loool: .. hehe.. but its for the lakorn .. rita.. i think lol.. haha.. lalala.. super kute.. >_< ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love P'Ann she alwaise gets along w/ everyone so well...ehehehehe...i'm not to found of Aum but i wouldn't mind him givin me a back massage....hmm..i dun recall him doing tat for any other nang'ek..ehhh...lol
you know what he does to pinky *ahem* i bet he did a whole lot to her and that's why she finally gave in. LOL

isnt aum's son so adorable?

crediit to clubartichart
how cute!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG HE HAS A SON???? new news for me! who's the mother of his baby?? lmao yeah i heard that he really liked pinky & she finally gave in. lmao. on the news it said that her parents adore him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao you guys are getting confuse! that little boy is aum's son in the lakorn. not in real life ja.
couldnt you just play along. just kidding.

ceci you know aum knows how to please a woman. if he was to message me, i dont think i will live after that, i mean i will die being flatter! hahahah.