Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe.. ooo.. masquerade par-tay.. lol.. jaja.. is so kute.. lol.. anne look so nice in that outfit.. aum.. lalala.. lol.. i forgot the interviewer's name but.. oh my.. he has a mustache now lol.. xp..

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I bet this lakorn is gonna air after Botun Greep Sood Tai. It can not be any sooner then that cause i dont think they would air two lakorn with same pra'ek. -_-

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah- that is probably the case - but I've seen it happen before. Isn't there 2 lakorn right now both with Pancake in them? But I agree it would be too weird to see Aum in two lakorn at the same time. Especially since the roles are completely different.

But honestly.... I wouldn't mind an overdose of Atichart. :D

cecilia

Staff member
either way, let's hope it air before the new year.

boy, i just realize that this year gone by so fast, i barely got much done.
all these lakorns has kept me busy --- chatting all year round :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie

Gril you can say that again, it flew by like a blink of an eye. Funny how at some point there is no good lakorn on but I am still spamming in SW. I guess I have to be thankful for the FANFICTION thread! :lol: Fanfiction and dramas has kept me busy all year long.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

haha. you're not the only one Cecilia I didn't get much done too! ahhhh...

Gril you can say that again, it flew by like a blink of an eye. Funny how at some point there is no good lakorn on but I am still spamming in SW. I guess I have to be thankful for the FANFICTION thread! :lol: Fanfiction and dramas has kept me busy all year long.
haha. I hate it when that happens! I wanna watch THIS DENG LAKORN!! if it comes later then deng... i won't have time to watch it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
overdosed of aum.. whooooooooooooooo... hehe..

damn.. the year has come by fast .. eeeek... lol.. but yup.. fanfics have indeed kept ppl busy lol.. n dramas.. lalala.. xp ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, it was how she hugged him from the back. its usually the pra'ek doing that

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i guess the year always seem shorter once u get older -_-

so far tis year...the lakorns has been great... :wub: ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^yeh, it was how she hugged him from the back. its usually the pra'ek doing that
yeah tat was cute.and juz love love love the song....love Calories Blah Blah..esp. their theme for Bangkok Love Story :wub:

but see KANN fans...i want Ann to be like tat w/ Ken..chasin' his butt around cuz in their 3 lakorns..it's always Ken going after Ann... <_<

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah- that is probably the case - but I've seen it happen before. Isn't there 2 lakorn right now both with Pancake in them? But I agree it would be too weird to see Aum in two lakorn at the same time. Especially since the roles are completely different.

But honestly.... I wouldn't mind an overdose of Atichart. :D
Really?? sorry but I haven't watch any lakorn lately! honestly I only looking forward to Ann's lakorn :spin: and it would be really weird for me to see same pra'ek in 2 different lakorn with 2 different nang'ek in the same time. :blink:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
dang i love the song... after watching that aum was so hott... and freaken cute.. i cant
wait any longer... i love aum... when is it going to air??? man i cant take it any longer