Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang 10 more scenes, and sounds like they'll be taking long... NEXT YEAR to start airing??? ugh, can't wait..

lol, the mood onset is different from the actual lakorn, Aum and Ann look like they have so much fun filming despite their earlier words that it was stressful.. :lol:
gosh, makes me more and more impatient!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nah 10 scenes shouldnt take that long cause the webmaster said they'll finish on 20 november ... i think maybe it's waiting for a timeslot to be available.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum looks so hot in the pic... heheheh cant wait for this but it is fine as JR is now on air... combination of JLR and SB will be continued till next year...

maybe they want this to greet 2009 as JLR for 2008...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am more relieved now that Seth cleared it up; I was tripping when TT said 10 episodes. =)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
this lakorn better be worth the wait! i think jai rao w/ ken and aff is having a great turnout.

aum/ann better be jus as good. i love ann!

tinah

sarNie Coma
10 scenes isnt alot. they better have more than 10-11 epis since it took them almost a year. shoot, SB took awhile filming too and it only had 11 epi

fun

Expired Sarnie
10 scenes isnt alot. they better have more than 10-11 epis since it took them almost a year. shoot, SB took awhile filming too and it only had 11 epi
Meaning that it will be as good as SB I mean acting wise. =)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha the jr vs bbk debate again. but like iluvnumandoil i luv jr too. it's good atm. but anyhow im just waiting for BBK to air >.<.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol you're all getting me hyped up! don't make me choose between JR and BBK cuz i won't do it! :p

it looks like it will definitely be good, taking so long to perfect the last scenes and all, plus of course awesome acting with Aum and Ann!!!! and that twisted story of messed up lives too, let's not forget! :lol: