Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
jai rao vs borisud bumbut kaen??? hmm..that sounds interesting! they shoulda aired at the same time to make it more competitive between the two lakorns.....lol

that wouldve been awesome!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^hi5* on that ceci .. it will be a good lakorn to start the year of with ... like how JLR aired on new years day, i hope they'll air BBK on 1/1/09 :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
anyhow, while im suppose to be doin homework .. i went a lil offtask and made this:

^^imma use it when bbk is on air .. atm im sticking with the jr banner lols.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if there is a sypnosis for this lakorn? thanks for posting the pictures, bau. i don't know why, but i just felt like aum & ann are a bit awkward to each other in the picture? well maybe i'm still having the aum & aff symptons until this series is aired, hahahaha.

by the way, bau, both of the banners look cute~ i love the second you posted that you did earlier :D heh.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
does anyone know if there is a sypnosis for this lakorn? thanks for posting the pictures, bau. i don't know why, but i just felt like aum & ann are a bit awkward to each other in the picture? well maybe i'm still having the aum & aff symptons until this series is aired, hahahaha.

by the way, bau, both of the banners look cute~ i love the second you posted that you did earlier :D heh.
thanks sunshine :wub: btw the sypnosis for the lakorn is on the first page na.