Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OoOOoOoOoo found this in my photobucket account too. made this a long time ago. hehe.

i love this banner! mind if i use it for sig sometime? it's really pretty! >< i've never been talented with making banners, i envy you lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i love this banner! mind if i use it for sig sometime? it's really pretty! >< i've never been talented with making banners, i envy you lol
'
no probs. go ahead and use it :p what funny about that banner is that i had to blur up all the paparizzi so that i could put the text in :loool:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Thank you, Bau, umm, I think it must have confused this thread with Namtarm Mai cuz NN doesn't have a sypnosis. Anyway, hee, it seems like a strange and weird drama. I can't wait to watch this. :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao iluvnumandoil^well im anxiously waiting for this lakorn too. hopefully it doesnt disappoint me.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it better not, since they took their time and effort ,im just hoping the story lines doesnt drag and they better have at least 13 or 14 episode instead of 11 or 12

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah that's what im thinking. cause jai rao is probly gonna finish sometime late december. and bbk might air during the late december/early january slot.