Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
may this new yr brings us more :slapandkissse3: , :r-scene-pop-corn: ...countless sweet scenes including :w-scene-pop-corn: and our potential :baby-scene-pop-corn: news...and of course the loads of :kiss: and make up... :) so it will leave us viewers like this :wub: til the end.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
may this new yr brings us more :slapandkissse3: , :r-scene-pop-corn: ...countless sweet scenes including :w-scene-pop-corn: and our potential :baby-scene-pop-corn: news...and of course the loads of :kiss: and make up... :) so it will leave us viewers like this :wub: til the end.
aha.. i'm with you on that. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol funfun..cant see but we can hear that he can barely get them words out of his mouth with the teeth of his... :lol: and ceci saw it on her tv..so it was clearer (was it not ceci?)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thanks tinah..the one by jennifer kim sounds really sweet her voice wise lol

let me check to see if i have the ripped version...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

lol ehehe...i'm w/ u on tat one..

there's so many 2009 lakorns tat looks very promising...along w/ very promising casts / pairings :lol:

ahhh heres the ost!

(ending theme)Jennifer Kim "Ying Glai Ying Glaii."

http://www.imeem.com/people/gXYGtlr/music/...e/jennifer_kim/

(theme) Calorie-"Glied Tur Mai Loung"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dIiwZ8bYs
thanx Tinah....i reallie like both song..esp. the chorus of the Calorie song and the beginning of the Jennifer's song...
anyone have the translations? gosh i need to be more active in its thread :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww man...my stupid flv converter program is being retarded..lol im laughing while being pissed off at the same time...

hmm let me mess around some more..gonna get this to work..even if i have to kill this comp. (ugh knocks on wood)

okie i finally got it to work! without having to kill my comp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W4X0WX3M Jennifer Kim Ying Klai Ying Klaai

thanks to tinah!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^kashie i jus finished subbin calaries blah blah's song .. Gosh that took like forever lmao. K imma upload it on ateam yt right now :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^kashie i jus finished subbin calaries blah blah's song .. Gosh that took like forever lmao. K imma upload it on ateam yt right now :)
i juz checked ur YT...it's not up yet...meannie made me look lol...can't wait

tinah tose are some intense pictures
i remember seeing the behind the scene for tat
scene...Ann was so scary...she looked like she
reallie wanted to hurt real bad..frighten me honestly

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee thanks for the song tinah & ami! I cannot wait to see Ann beat some bitches ass! It's gonna intense & i will love every minute of it! :dude:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
youre very welcome..i hope to find the other version..on imeem..otherwise i cant rip a good quality song...let me go check it out.. ^_^

i will be back in a bit to post the link again....

needs to reboot my slow arse comp...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I love it when the nangek fights back! Doesn't matter if it is with words or physical action, but dayum the physical come backs are awesome.

GO ANNE!!!!