Bothersome Bride [Aum|Ken]

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :)

__________________________________​

Scene 4*
Rattanarin is invited to dine outside with Athit, Petchsee, and Saksit.

Petchsee turns to Rattanarin. "Noo Thip, don't be intimidated by Dan na ja." She stares at her son. "He's like this."

Rattanarin smiles. "Of course, Khun Petchsee."

Saksit smiles at Rattanarin and asks for her background.

Rattanarin answers all of his questions happily. I can't believe Khun Petchsee and Khun Saksit could ever have such a son! Whoever gets him for a groom must be downright unlucky. Or cursed...

Petchsee hands Rattanarin the menu. "Order anything you want na ja."

Rattanarin smiles. "Thank you, Khun Petchsee."

Athit snickers. "You actually think she can read English, Mom?"

Petchsee gives Athit 'the stare' before pinching him. "You are so rude, Dan! Say sorry."

Athit's eyes were wide. "What? Say sorry?"

Rattanarin butts in. "It's ok ka, Khun Petchsee. People like underestimating me just 'cause I'm poor and stuff. But in truth, I got scholarships, so I've finished my bachelor degree. Majoring in English."

Athit twitches in his maroon red seat. "What? Prove it."

Rattanarin nods. "Sure." She turns to one of the waiters and ordered something. She was downright fluent.

Saksit smiled at Rattanarin. "Noo Thip, you're so smart. What would you say if instead of working at the mansion, you come work at the officfe as Dan's PA?"

Eww, Khun Athit's PA? Ugh... "I-"

Athit butts in. "No, Mom. No. No. No."

Rattanarin grins. "Khun Saksit, sure. I'd love to do something around the house. Otherwise, I feel so useless..."

"Great, then it's settled." Saksit turns to Athit. "Tomorrow morning, you bring Noo Thip to get her uniform, ok? Then take her to the office."

"Wait, what?" Athit's eyes were wide. "I never said yes."

Petchsee smiles. "It's not your decision, Dan. It's mine, you dad, and Noo Thip's."

Athit grunts before he nods, bitterly.

That day was a LONG day. Athit's life had be completely turned upside down. Just because of one person. He wondered what would happen the next day. Bringing Rattanarin to the uniform shop? What would the other workers think? As of now, he didn't want to eat the food in front of him. He felt sick to his stomach. As for Rattanarin, she regretted saying yes. But it wasn't because she felt bad for Athit, it was because she hated being someone's PA. What had she gotten herself into this time?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
love the posters cecilia! I like the last one the most.

Grace... very good so far. I wonder what kinds of madness will Athit put Thip through, now that she will work along side him!!

Scene 5*
Athit and Rattanarin have arrived at the uniform shop.

Rattanarin turns to Athit, smiling.

Athit lets out a sigh before dragging Rattanarin inside. "Hurry, Thip. I need to get to work!"

"I know, I know. But what can you do without your PA, huh?"

Athit turns. "Everything, Thip."

"Ugh, always so positive about yourself but negative about everyone else na, Khun Athit."

"Whatever, jeez. Just shut up and follow me." Athit walks to the corner of the uniform shop, stopping in front of the counter.

The lady lowers down her eyeglasses before asking, "What do you want?"

Athit turns to the lady, ushering for Rattanarin to be quiet. He, was going to do the talking. "I have brought my PA to get her uniform."

The lady rummages through the order papers. "Umh, you from TPG?"

"Yes, yes. Don't you know who I am?" Athit asks, glaring at the lady.

"Jeez, 'course not."

Rattanarin tugs on Athit's shirt. She then turns to the lady. "Umm, his name is Athit Taechapanit. Son of Khun Saksit."

"Oh, of course. And you are?" The lady raises an eyebrow.

"My name is Rattanarin Aritrangkul. I'm his new PA."

The lady laughs.

"Yes?" Rattanarin raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, I thought you were the unlucky one. His wife."

Rattanarin makes a face. "Eww, of course not."

Athit makes a face back at Rattanarin. "Thip, hurry and get your measurements."

"Whatever, whatever. Khun Petchsee said we have all day."

The lady took out a sleek black dress and handed it to Rattanarin. "Khun Petchesee already sent in your measurements, Khun Rattanarin."

"Oh please, Thip will be fine."

Athit butts in. "Yes, yes. She's a PA. A worker."

"Just shut up, ok? I'm going to go change."

"Ok, ok. Fine. Hurry."

Rattanarin turns. "OK ALREADY. JEEZ." She stomps her feet towards the changing booth, sighing.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
ohhh.. it ends already... the story is getting interesting.. can't wait for your next chapter... love their bickering.. hahaha...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm kinda confuse who is who can you do what character with what name but i read the storyline it was very good.

Scene 6*
They are done with the uniforms and are now right in front of the office building.

Athit turns to Rattanarin. "Thip, go and open the door for me, will you?"

Rattanarin's eyes shone, wide as geese eyes. "What? You want ME to open YOUR car door?"

Athit nods.

Rattanarin opens her door and stomps out. She could see all the other workers staring at her. She quickly opens Athit's side of the car and turns around. She spots Petchsee and Saksit.

Petchsee runs to her son's Pruis. "Dan, I can't believe you. I said be nice to Noo Thip."

Rattanarin puts on her 'oh so sad' face, snickering at Athit. "Khun Petchsee ka, it's ok. I'm his PA afterall..."

Saksit turns to his son. "Dan, even if Noo Thip is your PA, this is no way to treat her!"

Athit sighs. "Mom, Dad, PLEASE. You never even asked for my opinion and now you're saying this and that. Jeez."

Bua, Saksit's secretary, comes running towards them, pouting. "Khun Saksit, hurry!"

Saksit turns. "What is it, Bua?"

"One of our customers wants talk to you...now."

Saksit lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh, that."

Bua shakes her head. "It's not JUST that. You see, he said that he wanted Khun Dan to marry his daughter, for company bonding purposes."

Saksit snaps back. "HUH? What? Which customer?"

Bua takes in a deep breath. "Mr. Wong."

"Mr. Wong?"

"Yes, our newest customer that ordered 10 million in stock terms."

Petchsee butts in. "That's outrageous! Dan's not marrying any Chinese girl." Petchsee scans the crowd. "Tell them that he already has a fiance."

"Khun Petchsee...fiance?" Bua looked all confused.

Petchsee nods. "Noo Thip."

Athit turns to face his mom. "What, Thip? No!"

Rattanarin shakes her head. "Ugh, please no..."

"Oh, this is perfect!" Saksit adds.

Rattanarin sank into one of the benches.

Athit looked more than bewildered.

As for Petchsee and Saksit, they simply smiled. 10 million in stock terms wasn't THAT much. What mattered more was who their only heir was going to marry. And Rattanarin was perfect.

Rattanarin turns to Athit, whispering: "I don't want to marry you..."

He whispers back: "Now you aren't so headstrong anymore, are you?"

"Oh, shut up. Puh-lease."

"C'mon, marrying me wouldn't kill you now, would it?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Jeez."

"Why all the 'jeez'? Haven't we gotten enough of that already?"

Rattanarin sighs. "I don't know. Honestly..."

Petchsee turns to her son. "Do it for your dad, ok Dan?"

Athit nods slowly.

"Noo Thip, please. I know you can do very well in taking care of Dan."

Rattanarin nods, squeaking: "Su, sure." What? How did my life turn completely upside down? At that moment, her cell rang. It was Daodara. "Mom...," Rattanarin ushered...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hahaha... they are forced to married each other.. it's so cute... can't wait to know how's their lives after the wedding...