Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
what ah-joo's brothers did to each other was pretty interesting. :lol: i felt bad for the dad though. he must've thought he did such a bad job raising them & that he could have done better. when really, his kids are just bad i think. no loyalty whatsoever.
I have to disagree with you on that. I believe it’s the parent responsibility if a child turns out bad. But 10% of the time, if they are a bad parent, and their child ends up to be good- its was luck that their child is thoughtful even after being mistreated. If Ah-joo’s father was more supportive of Ah-joo maybe Ah-jo and Ah-jiw would not turn out to be jackass. They know that they can get their way by putting the blame of Ah-joo.

I am so excited that it’s coming to an end but at the same time it is heartbreaking that it will be next year where I’ll get to see Ateam together again.

i wouldn't necessarily say it's parental upbringing 100% of the time or even most of the time. one would have to consider a kid's environment, since they're not with their parents 100% of the time. it's kind of like how 2 people facing the same hardships will make 2 completely different choices. there comes a point when everyone grows up, expand their comfort zones, start reconsidering what they were taught as kids & pave their own ways in life regardless of their past upbringing.

cecilia

Staff member
^usually, the neglect child will be the one end with more goods than those that had been spoiling all their life.
It's hard being a parents --- but i think if the parents know how to be good parenting, their children will have both good/bad in their life, so when it come to taking risk, they know which way or to balance out what's the best option .

i guess, it's right to have the older brother end up like that b/c of the things he did and cause. he pretty much, bring fault to himself .. same as the 2nd brother too, dad play a part in it too but not as much as how they take him for granted.

sarN

sarNie Granny
something it not the parent fault it the child itself that make a bad mistake and wasn't able to pull themselves out of it . some child doesn't like to discuss their problem with their parent and like to keep it to themselves until it blow up in their face , that is when the whinnying and crying start

sarN

sarNie Granny
a child is like that , they wait until their parent discover their double life and give them a good lecture while we cry our eye out . sometime the child is raise in such a clean and loving family that when they make a mistake they are afraid to tell the parent and hide it , or something pure pressure can cause the child to do thing they not normally do . teen is the hardest to raise , cuz in that stage our body and mind wanted to explore ;) and parent must understand physical need is difference from emotional need

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^drink lots of power water b/c the road ahead doesn't seem smooth with some fans :p
aahaha girl what are u talking about? im so zoned out. blah yea this weekend. i'm watchin BKST this week's episodes. uh huh =O is it like ending like this week =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ omfg. i will cry.

awww.... :unsure: how many episodes then? 13? cuz when i saw the preview about the brothers i had a feeling it might be ending soon, but MONDAY??? >.< that just hit me hard! i love BGST so much! it's an amazing lakorn i'm gonna miss the lovely cast and ATEAM until they do their modern drama lakorn with all the love-hate that'll be so different from BGST...but i'll still watch it for ATEAM. *feel like crying*

happy belated birthday to dear Aff! she's as beautiful as ever! i wish her happiness and health! :dude:

Sawla!! *hug!* you're not online now so we'll talk some other time! g'night! <3 :kiss:
hehehehhe hey honey i got ur IM thing like today and i asked ur sis about it hahah i can't believe i missed you UGH! ok gona go make me some brownies =D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haahha i forgot to mention, when i watched that ep of ratree samosarn of BKST and Ploy was saying how aum is sensitive at his nipples like right after she said that all you hear distinctly is aff going "WHAT. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?" hahahhahaha she asked like 3 times lmfao. she sounded like OH HELL NAH hahahhaahhahahah i just thought that was cute she doesn't want neone touchin her man haahhahahhahahahhahahah love ateam <3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My entire family is addicted to this lakorn. My parents love it for the cultural aspect of it. Me and my sister just drool over Aum..

It is sad that it is ending soo soon- but it's nice to know that there are quality lakorns being made.

Thankgoodness for JR coming up- or else I'd really be heart broken!
gosh, if i can ever get a dvd version of this i'll force my parents to watch it! i bet they'd really enjoy it much, since it's not just full of love stories but also the great emphasis of family! ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see the ending. but this lakorn was good. it didn't just focus on Aum and Aff, it focused on the other stars as well without totally taking too much attention off of Aum and Aff. It makes me mad with the lakorns where the dads show favoritism. They make me so upset.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:wub: *sigh* :wub: *sigh* :wub: *sigh*

I'm out of words to describe my feelings....

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
thanks to wishy....another cute loving clip of them. Final stage scene to ah joo and ah yong

cikna

sarNie Adult
thanks to wishy....

another cute loving clip of them. Final stage scene to ah joo and ah yong

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQicxZRzsbw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQicxZRzsbw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
definitely the cuteness is overwhelming!!! thanks!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
absolutely cannot wait to watch Ah Yong and Ah Joo onstage speaking out of script! hehehe, Joo is so clever and sneaky, daring to speak from the original lines so he can win forgiveness! i'll cheer for him! it'll definitely be cute to watch! that clip was real cute too, lol, ATEAM is just so close and comfortable with each other and making fun of each other but also praising, i can't get enough of this couple! :lol:

watched epi 12! gosh, i was nearly crying when Joo's mom yelled at his dad, and very much satisfied that she spoke her real feelings to him. i would be so disappointed to have a father like that too. but idk if my anger or pity is strong for Joo's dad, because he's so mean to Joo and distrusting but his other sons treat him like he's not a human - like he's not their dad. that was just real disrespectful, what jo and jiw said to him. X[

yup! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ^_^

i adore this lakorn so much...*sigh* it's just so cute and fun to watch..

cecilia

Staff member
^it's hard to be Ah Joo.
it's like, you hate him, but you can't turn him away either.
if you don't love him, no one care bout him. it really suck to have a life like Ah Joo.