Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's not confirmed yet and I'm so afraid because usually, when it's not confirmed, things tend to ahhhhh-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
From my research, :p

I got some information from webboard of the author.

I just know some characters of this lakorn. It's about 3 sisters, so there will be 3 couples, I think.

the first one is quiet and patient
the second one is chic, outspoken and charming
the third one is like a tomboy and self-confident.

And there're 3 guys

The first guy is rich and perfect man. He is paired up with the oldest sister.
The second guy is poor but sincere. He has a crush on the second sister.
The third guy has family problem and lacks of love. When he meets the third sister, he understands her because they both are hated child of the family the same. Anyway, he likes to tease her.

The actresses are Oh, Aff, Ploy
The actors are Aum, Tui Krietkamol but I don't know who's another one.

I'm not sure who will be who in this lakorn.

Someone in that board said Aum will be the third guy.
And someone in Channel 3 board said Aff's gonna play as the third sister.

So, I think Aum may be paired up with Aff again in this lakorn. :D

hmm. the storyline sounds familiar. ...
whatever. i hope aum and aff gets to pair up again.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I was talking to p'nueng (ATC admin) on msn and she said that they are not sure about the pairing yet. Hopefully we'll get to see Aum and Aff again. *cross finger*

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the 411 sethT......im also keeping my fingers crossed for aum n aff to pair up.....

fly1

sarNie Egg
hmm...
i don't want aum and aff together
i want new pairings, something different!
my opinion anyways ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The characters of pra aek and nangaek sounds interesting. three couples i like it. i read the other pra aek will be Ta Warit or Rome. Ploy+Tui pair up as 2nd couple. so i guess Ta or Rome+Ao pair up. Ploy said Aff+Aum are the first couple. but then someone said Aff play as the third sister so don't know which is correct. i like Aum,Ta,Tui. the girls are alright,not a fan of them though.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
agree with whiterose81
if they pair up together in this lakorn, this lakorn will be a hit just like their one right now.
crossing fingers that they get pair up together again in this one. would definitely watch this one if they are pair together.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
whatever happens, i just hope Aff&Aum and Ploy&Rome pair up.. it only sounds right. i can't picture Rome and Oh together... AT ALL!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt it already confirm that ploys with tui. ughh odd pair! should of been rome than oh could get with tui

maijune

SarNie Adult
i got the latest update from aum_n_aff.com that aum and aff might pair up together in this one also but it's not confirm though....

neena

sarNie Adult
GOD! someone, producers, aum, aff...jus someone!! announce the confirmation!! i am dying to watch them together again!! this is really pissing me off. they say one thing then say another thing! whats up?!!! <_<