Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't notice about this lakorn until I saw it. Wow three of my favor actresse are in this lakorn. Wounder who will be the n'ke?...

Here a pix of Oh if ya don't know who she is????

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
so any news on who is n'ek ?
Aum's new n'ek :lol:
hope its Aff cuh righ now love dhe two together :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
From my research, :p

I got some information from webboard of the author.

I just know some characters of this lakorn. It's about 3 sisters, so there will be 3 couples, I think.

the first one is quiet and patient
the second one is chic, outspoken and charming
the third one is like a tomboy and self-confident.

And there're 3 guys

The first guy is rich and perfect man. He is paired up with the oldest sister.
The second guy is poor but sincere. He has a crush on the second sister.
The third guy has family problem and lacks of love. When he meets the third sister, he understands her because they both are hated child of the family the same. Anyway, he likes to tease her.

The actresses are Oh, Aff, Ploy
The actors are Aum, Tui Krietkamol but I don't know who's another one.

I'm not sure who will be who in this lakorn.

Someone in that board said Aum will be the third guy.
And someone in Channel 3 board said Aff's gonna play as the third sister.

So, I think Aum may be paired up with Aff again in this lakorn. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awww...thanks 4 sharing...i would love to see ploy as tomboy.....so cute...this is going to be a good one...i love the character trait....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

I just know some characters of this lakorn. It's about 3 sisters, so there will be 3 couples, I think.

And there're 3 guys

The third guy has family problem and lacks of love. When he meets the third sister, he understands her because they both are hated child of the family the same. Anyway, he likes to tease her.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wishbone yhu made mah day :lol:
if dhats true dhat Aum is dhe third guy and Aff is dhe third sister dhey would be paired together once again :D

i would love to see Aff as a tomboy so she'll be somewhat like her character in JLR except she a tomboy. :D :yahoo: yay! me so happy.
hopefully its true :lol:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan

And there're 3 guys

thank you wishbone for the information.

Sounds interesting. i am looking forward to this lakorn if aum and aff are playing together again. i can't wait to see another of their lakorn. i am praying they don't change the pairing and please someone confirm that they are going to get together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, 3 couples. i wonder which one will stand out the most. i bet aum will get with Aff cuz Oh normally doesnt play the main n'ek anyways. as for ploy, maybe she'll get with Tui or the other unknown actor. wonder who is it. hey, is Tui K the same guy in "tueng rai kor rauk" with namfon/paul.

thanks wishbone

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the infor wishbone, sounds like a drama but hope it's a cute drama with lots of cute moments and doesn't drag and get boring like alot of the drama lakorns. Like to see aum/aff again paired up but they might switch them around with ploy if she in it cause ch.3 tends to like to switch couples around.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
is it confirm already about the pairing? i am praying that they don't switch the pairing for i want aum and aff together. i don't want them to star in another lakorn if they are not pair together. it's going to tear me apart.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Just to say, if Aff was to play the N'rai role she would fit it becuz she acts like a bitch in JamLeurRuk..Sorrry..and Ploy she can protray it well too..Oh, can also...

P.S. Oh look soo cute with her short haircut..She looks like she's around 18 or 19...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so the couples are:

aum/oh
tui/aff
?/ploy

............r these the couples...??????????????????..........................

untinnu

sarNie Adult
This sounds sooooooooooooo familiar!!! like that one lakorn with Job as the 2nd brother, and Chai as the 3rd brother. Though, the 3 girls are sisters, and the 3 guys are brothers. The 1st sister and 3rd brother actually likes each other, and the 1st brother likes the 1st sister. The 3rd brother rarely gets love from his parents, and his dad also told him to stop loving the 1st sister and just let her be together with the 1st brother. Now that I think about it, was the 1st brother Au Thanakorn? Anyone remember this lakorn?

The 3rd brother and 3rd sister got along well. They tease each other and play around a lot.

While the 2nd couple, they didn't really get along. When they were kids, they got along great, then, I guess things change and they're always arguing now.

The 2nd girl plays in a few lakorn..I think her nickname was Aom..can't remember, and the 3rd girl, she's also plays in a few lakorns too! as n'ek..

And there're 3 guys

Ana

sarNie Adult
Untinnu, the lakorn ur talking abot is Jod Mai Teung Duang Dao. Dom H was the 1st brother.
It was :

Dm H - Pupae
Jop N - Aom N
Chai - Khem