Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL i've been telling my mom everyday I CAN"T WAIT TIL MONDAY! WOOT WOOT and then she yels at me and says im to obsessed w/ lakorns and im like WHATEVER! its ATEAM! hahahahhah i can't wait!

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz gp ur too funny....but yay where is aum......he should have came with aff....hehe....

neena

sarNie Adult
i seee my NEENA DEAR!
yes, here I am, i'm in ninga mode always in this thread. :ph34r: :ph34r: lol. i am on my way off the JLR island right now, I will arrive in Chinatown soon. probably on monday morning at 8. hahahaha.

CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN AUM AND AFF!! I MISS THEM.

tintin

sarNie Egg
And here's the clip of SeeSan Banterng when Tui and Ploy were hosting the show. They are quite cute together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xkiNCDkuco
Credits to Tui's fanclub

If I heard correctly, Aum will be hosting SeeSan Banterng tonight (Sunday Night/Thailand)

Looking forward to it B) Don't know if he will be hosting alone or with Aff :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling i am just gonna love the ploy and tui couple!! they have good chemistry!! already liking them a lot.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
woohoo!! bgst tomorrow night!!! can't wait... so excited to see ATEAM together again! :clap:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAH! GP can't wait until tomara in the meantime i have to watch them clips BUT DUDEE! LOOK HOW CLOSE ATEAM ARE HAHAHAHA AND AFF IS IN AUM"S CHAINS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO