Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
better be aff and Aum it going to be a big hit again................ I know for sure it have to be aff and Aum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
it would be nice if they did pair aum and aff but usually after a hit like this the couple does not get pair up again till a little later

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
have this lkaorn starting shooting yet? man i really want to know who is going to b pairing up wit who... this one is driving me nuts.. really want aum and aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
im 100 % sure at aum/aff goin be pair up . cuz if they not there gon be a fan up roar haha . im not much into period lakorn cuz those type of lakorn everyone is too modest / gentleman -- if it modern time it more chance of :slapandkissse3:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im 100 % sure at aum/aff goin be pair up . cuz if they not there gon be a fan up roar haha . im not much into period lakorn cuz those type of lakorn everyone is too modest / gentleman -- if it modern time it more chance of :slapandkissse3:

me agree wit u..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^actually, it was mention on a few pages back that ploy will be pairing up with tui k. it was according to both of their fanclubs

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm looking forward to this one!! i can hardly wait for them to film!! want more aum and aff!! this wait is already killing me. :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing there will be a countdown to this show...I am happy that Aff and Aum will do another show, they need too!!! The really hit with a big bang in JLR and another show..its gonna be a hit as well!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* but it a period lakorn ...i like modern time cuz it more advantage ^^^^^^^ ;) . Didn't wishbone say it base on a book ??? humm... im tempt to go buy it

sarN

sarNie Granny
Botun Greep Sood Tai literally translates into Lotus Leaf(?) Last so, it probably means The last lotus petal or the Last Lotus...

^^its a period?..i dont think we know what type of genre it is yet or someone mention already?
cuz Wishy say it like those Chinese family drama type :lol: where girls is discriminated in the family so i firgure it some kind of peroid lakorn plus the tittle sound like a poetry theme "Lotus Leaf" it those water lily we see flowing on pond we see it in asian courntry and those lotus stay dry and clean when water drops on the leaf, it beads up and rolls off the waxy surface, washing away dirt as it goes. So , the laorn prolly about no mater how much life throw at a person it in he/she nature to over come it without a drop of water (tear) in them .

natty

Chubs
usually when they used "bo tun" or in the title, it end up being a harsh drama type lakorn.. example: Bo Tun with ning and johnny e and Kranok Lai Bo Tun with ah'too and khun nuch..