Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
true . like if there a girl name "Galong" she prollly have bad luck in man. i like drama but w/ the 3 R' but if it a family drama i like if it about the love a parent have for their kid not the parent puting their kid in hell but none the less im 100% sure there not slap /joop lmao i guess i have to blow the dust off my tissue box when it come out

cecilia

Staff member
let's hope it's not a PERIOD lakorn too .. i do not like it .. i want ALOT OF SLAP/KISS/ATTEMPTS like JLR .. :loool:
period is a bit boring to me even if it's all about family ... i am a family person but to sit and watch it. it'll be hard. i hate that ..
i want the 3 'R' remake. THERE ARE PLENTY of remake out there. i hope they are doing one .. do not want period .. anything but no period pls .

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
MY JLR INFESTED FAMILY FROM THE JUNGLE ISLAND, got good new Aum and Aff will be in other new lakorn together call Botun Kleep Sootai will be coming soon... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hi 5 ^ i feel the same way lmao. I begin to like remake more and more now like aum/aff once say ...changes is make to fit the modern time the outcome was 5X attempt , 1 R , 1 Willing & a monkey .

tinah

sarNie Coma
cuz Wishy say it like those Chinese family drama type :lol: where girls is discriminated in the family so i firgure it some kind of peroid lakorn plus the tittle sound like a poetry theme "Lotus Leaf" it those water lily we see flowing on pond we see it in asian courntry and those lotus stay dry and clean when water drops on the leaf, it beads up and rolls off the waxy surface, washing away dirt as it goes. So , the laorn prolly about no mater how much life throw at a person it in he/she nature to over come it without a drop of water (tear) in them .
wow, nicely said! ^_^ got me thinking about what this lakorn might be about..

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah! I agree with Sarn.
I perfer having it Modern.
If it's Oldie than that means no advantage.
Just can't wait until this lakorn is out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wouldnt mind if it was a period lakorn... just dont make the pairing all weird...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true . like if there a girl name "Galong" she prollly have bad luck in man. i like drama but w/ the 3 R' but if it a family drama i like if it about the love a parent have for their kid not the parent puting their kid in hell but none the less im 100% sure there not slap /joop lmao i guess i have to blow the dust off my tissue box when it come out

LOL..... :lol:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
hi 5 ^ i feel the same way lmao. I begin to like remake more and more now like aum/aff once say ...changes is make to fit the modern time the outcome was 5X attempt , 1 R , 1 Willing & a monkey .
and a moneky? that's too hilarious!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this lakorn! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
OOH .. FAMILY GATHERING AGAIN *BIG GROUP HUG* :wub: *teary: so happy, it's happening again* i can't believe it .. i'm excite :slapandkissse3:
Where's the rest of the family .. another place to hang out .. btw, where's the 11 toe lady, i bet she'll be excited too?

NVM .. it's this one that tinah's talking about ..

edited :merged topic ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
but it have to many couple and it a drama lmaooo there no kidnap and slap/ joop there no 3" R :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
man, i'm rooting for a good 3 r lakorn .. have them do another different 3 r remake .. :lol: we'll help them make a HIT for sure !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the next 3 "R" lakorn they have IF they have one will we be using the word FEVER again ? wat other word is more temperature rising hahah

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OOH .. FAMILY GATHERING AGAIN *BIG GROUP HUG* :wub: *teary: so happy, it's happening again* i can't believe it .. i'm excite :slapandkissse3:
Where's the rest of the family .. another place to hang out .. btw, where's the 11 toe lady, i bet she'll be excited too?

NVM .. it's this one that tinah's talking about ..

edited :merged topic ^^
Is this where the JLR family reunion's at? You can tell I'm already on my way towards missing JLR.

But, I don't like lakorns with multiple pairings much though...always has a boring storyline between one or two or the pairings. And then I have to sit there and watch their story because boring couple's usually get most of the screentime (weird to me). Seems like sometimes they just take up screentime when I want it to focus on the interesting couple. Ugh!!

But for Aum & Aff, I'm willing to give it 100%.