Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: its a book? wow, lots of thai lakorns are based off novels...a period lakorn...i'm not too fond of those either but honestly some of my favorites are period lakorns like ban sai thong, fah pin dieng...mamia...hmm...yeah...i wanna see aff and aum in a period for a change...i think it would different....and i wanna see aff in those puffy dresses again...i just really hope the story doesn't kill it though...i know their chemistry will be there though...in a few months this thread will be filled with screencaps and funny comments....thats the joy of watching aum and aff....they just draw ppl in.... :lol: if only i could read thai...i would read this novel and imagine aum and aff in my mind...playing the roles. hahhaha B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol Tina

they can still sneak those slap~kiss scenes ---they didnt say the p'ek was polite & courteous, did they?

cecilia

Staff member
^he was weak around n'ek but behind close door, you never know .. right? lol

man, let's hope this is not a boring period lakorn or over dramatize lakorn either .. ppl can die all they want but pls don't let the ATEAM be separate like KOOGUM!! :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh dont be anything like Koogam! (the original version) that lakorn i cried so much i thought i was gonna suffocate and die too. :lmao:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I just finished reading the novel yesterday.

Sorry, guys, there're no any :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: at all. (I'm disappointed too :p)
It's very very drama, but not too tearful.
It's like Tee Tragul Soong and Dong Dok Meuy.
The main plot is about the Chiness Opera
It's a period drama (after World War II), but I don't know if they will change to be modern day or not.

There're some sweet scene of P'ek and N'ek, but it doesn't satisfy me. :arrg: (I hope they will add a lot more in lakorn)
It's fun as a novel. I have no idea how they will adapt it into lakorn.
But I still want to see because it's AATeam. :)

This is the characters (I guess from my reading)

It takes place mostly in N'eks' Chinese Opera House.

Oh as Dala, the oldest daughter. She gets married with a son of her father's friend, played by Tah.
Tah played as a rich and business man.
but he's gay.

Ploy as Panan, the second daughter. She's flirt, self-centered and outgoing (with men), (but not a bad girl.)
Tui as A-long, an adopted child of their family, he secretly falls in love with Ploy, but he suffers because she doesn't care about him.

Aff as Tanyong, the last daughter. She's like a tomboy and dreams to be a mechanic and have the garage of her own.
Aum as Aju or Theeradej or Tee. He's the last and hated son of another family. He wants to be a writer.
He disguises himself to spy on N'ek's Chinese Opera House to find some information for his new novel.
Aff doubts him, so she keeps teasing and finding fault with him, but he likes her.

I hope to see Aum's loving eyes on Aff again in lakorn. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie

Sorry, guys, there're no any :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: at all. (I'm disappointed too :p)
It's a period drama (after World War II), but I don't know if they will change to be modern day or not.

There're some sweet scene of P'ek and N'ek, but it doesn't satisfy me. :arrg: (I hope they will add a lot more in lakorn)
Thanks

I am okay if there is no :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

But is there ROMANCE like lovey dovey scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma

This is the characters (I guess from my reading)

It takes place mostly in N'eks' Chinese Opera House.

Oh as Dala, the oldest daughter. She gets married with a son of her father's friend, played by Tah.
Tah played as a rich and business man.
but he's gay.

Ploy as Panan, the second daughter. She's flirt, self-centered and outgoing (with men), (but not a bad girl.)
Tui as A-long, an adopted child of their family, he secretly falls in love with Ploy, but he suffers because she doesn't care about him.

Aff as Tanyong, the last daughter. She's like a tomboy and dreams to be a mechanic and have the garage of her own.
Aum as Aju or Theeradej or Tee. He's the last and hated son of another family. He wants to be a writer.
He disguises himself to spy on N'ek's Chinese Opera House to find some information for his new novel.
Aff doubts him, so she keeps teasing and finding fault with him, but he likes her.

I hope to see Aum's loving eyes on Aff again in lakorn. ;)
hah i kinda figure there would be no 3R. im actually glad its a period drama cuz im a fan of those. plus, its a good change for aum/aff especially aum since he starr in only 1 period drama which was buang leh sanae ha. it would of been better if its something like ban sai thong or sapai jao

thanks wishbone

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks Wishbone for the summary!

Kind of sad no 3R's in the story...figured as much...oh well still gonna watch for the ATEAM--love that name!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess we will have to accept the facts ...but then there is still some chance that the directors might change some scene or add some scene since it doesnt really have to be exactly like the book. <---i really wish the directors will too.

thanks wishbone for the update!

i am still a little disappointed though...like Sarn was saying why does it have to be a period lakorn... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
THANKS WISHBONE for the scoop :wub:

wow. no 3 r .. only 1r .. :( .. but oh well, will watch it for the ATEAM too ..
will have alot of lovely and dovey scenes as well. can't wait to see those sneak looks of his ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
o_O i knew it was goin be a period lakorn lmao so many disadvantaged in those type of drama :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. but we never know .. a WRITER can have imaginative mind .. and with those minds, he can put it into action :ph34r: .. and it's in an opera house too.
man, if this is american film, i could already seeing worst than what WISHBONE put up there :p