Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow, so this is actually a PERIOD lakorn? interesting...hehehehe...this should be fun to watch ATeam in Period Lakorn..

QUESTION. Anyone know if it's focused on ONE COUPLE in particular? lol, if it does, hope it's ATeam! I so want to watch them together more!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well to me a PERIOD lakorn is a drama they set in the past...not in today's time. This can go way back...like in BORAN lakorns or it could just say be in the 20's or 30's but I haven't read the novel so I can't say for sure what time period the lakorn might be written for. Hope that helps!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
does they get marry in the middle or the end of the novle ...noOOOO :p

They get married in the end.

Here is another couple. many fans are waiting to see them either.

credit to DinitrogenDioxide@pantip (Tui's fanclub)

Tui played as Ah-Long, Thai guy who is adopted by 3-sisters' family and a big brother of these 3 girls.
He secretly falls in love with Panan (Ploy). (Not exectly "secretly" because everyone knows what he feels except Panan herself)
This couple is interesting to watch too. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww ill be waiting to see their couple along with aum/aff. by the way, thats a cute wallie. gosh, why cant oh's pra'ek be someone else!

thanks wishbone

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope the wardrobe is nice and the scenery as well. I just wait to see it all.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok . so Wishy say it after WWII ? dat mean it after 1947? so the setting is the 50's ? If so that the BABY BOOMER years. The stlye of clothes is like dat movie "GREASE"

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Sarn, you mean like Janie and Ken's wardrobe from "NNS"? Wow.

I don't mind what they're wearing or even if they wear anything, lol! I just can't wait to see the A-team together again.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I don't mind what they're wearing or even if they wear anything, lol! I just can't wait to see the A-team together again.
LOL jun ji!!! I like that comment...gives me bad thoughts about them! :lol:

I know my JLR sisters and I love the A-team as well!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The girls dresses in that era are so puffy yet cute. I love how the men dress though. Eeeee! Seeing Um in that atire is going to be hot. In that lakorn with Tanyares and Harin (I don't know his real name) was that kind of clothing. Well wait.. the girls had puffy dresses, but I remember Um had those button down shirts and he buttoned his all the way to the top. Geek alert! LOL. I do hope it will be more like NNS with Janie/Ken. Ken looked quite handsome with the vests and ties.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha.a GEEK ALERT .. :loool:
i'm exciting .. that's a nice wally for the 2nd couple. interesting to know that he's part of the 3 sisters' life. :p

i'm waiting for the ateam .. let's hope their wardrobe are much better than what we see in CH7.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
when is the openin for this lakorn???? i really wanna see pics of them togther again!!! i'm catching the fever again goshers luv aum cann't get enough of him.

neena

sarNie Adult
Do they do the opening ceremony before they start shooting? I think its so weird with the filming schedule. sometimes i think its after the lakorn, sometimes i think not. :lol: can't wait for the opening ceremony either!!! i will love every moment of it!!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Well to me a PERIOD lakorn is a drama they set in the past...not in today's time. This can go way back...like in BORAN lakorns or it could just say be in the 20's or 30's but I haven't read the novel so I can't say for sure what time period the lakorn might be written for. Hope that helps!

thanks alot.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ok . so Wishy say it after WWII ? dat mean it after 1947? so the setting is the 50's ? If so that the BABY BOOMER years. The stlye of clothes is like dat movie "GREASE"
like in "Neung nai suang""Bondol jet snaeh" starring Ken and Janie?i love this wardrobe,very girly!hope aff doesn't have the same hair cut that in "Jom jai" or "Mjass duang jet" in khmer,she looks old in this one.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I got the news from webmaster of clubatichart.com that this lakorn will start filming on April 17.
They will start filming before the opening ceremony. ;)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I got the news from webmaster of clubatichart.com that this lakorn will start filming on April 17.
They will start filming before the opening ceremony. ;)
Thanks, Wishbone for the news! Is that typical for a lakorn to start shooting and then have the opening ceremony?