Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
after seeing aff and aum together i am really excited to see them come back together in this drama. They are one of the most beautiful couple i 've seen in dramas. can't wait for it to air. Thanks for all the info ladies.

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah, i'm excited too but seeing so much of aum with pinky and aff with her b/f i'm not as excited as i was...the jlr fever is dying for me...i hope this would boost it up!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it wouldnt die neena ...if you join us in msn chat...

the fever burn up just as high as when it was still airing... :p

neena

sarNie Adult
it wouldnt die neena ...if you join us in msn chat...
the fever burn up just as high as when it was still airing... :p
i would chat but i am not home too much...and i don't have a chatting place i go to...a least i don't think i do...hahah y'all girls need to help me on that i haven't chatted in years. hahah :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
if you have an msn/aol account all you need is to dl the messenger thing...

wait youre not at home much...where else would you be!? :p youre not a workholic/or school are you? not that anything is wrong with that ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
if you have an msn/aol account all you need is to dl the messenger thing...

wait youre not at home much...where else would you be!? :p youre not a workholic/or school are you? not that anything is wrong with that ^_^
sadly, i am a workaholic and schooler....so its hard to have fun anymore...sniff sniff.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
sadly, i am a workaholic and schooler....so its hard to have fun anymore...sniff sniff.
awwwww neena...you sound like me! but yeah i still log on to msn to see the girls...they know how to keep the JLR fever alive LOL...they are hilarious....

<<<<<----on topic...I'm really excited about this lakorn...I know it'll be awhile before it comes out but I'm sure my Jungle Sisters will be in here to support the ATEAM woo hoo! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh most definetly Raiya ...where there is Umm ...JLR sisters will be right behind...lol

neena you are more than welcome to join in whenever you have the time.. ^_^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for all the info...

oh! puffy dresses...like in Bansaithong? haha, i thought some of Joy's clothes in that lakorn were cute. And the men in the suits and all... hot! ^_^

can't wait for it! but it's actually starting in April and not March... oh well, worth the wait...

it sounds real interesting!

neena

sarNie Adult
wait so it will air on april 17? yes... cant wait.. man its next month... haaaaaaaaaaaa
no i think they will begin to start filming on the 17th of April...i bet this will come out in like august or September though :lol: . this wait is a pain but time passes faster then we all think. hahaha...i'm waiting for hana yori dango and BGST! i'm jumping ahead but i wonder, how many episodes for BGST?...hmmm i really hope, more then what JLR had!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Neena, don't go into the light!!!! Come back towards the JLR darkness, where we float in JLR air and all is good. Don't say the fever is gone for you... DON'T MAKE US GIVE YOU SOME ORANGE JASMIN LEAVES! LOL!

Anyways, anyone know when this will air? Please don't tell me next year cause I cannot wait that long. I'm really excited to see their new roles though. Hoping we get a wedding scene finally for these two...since we didn't see one in JLR.

neena

sarNie Adult
^ Neena, don't go into the light!!!! Come back towards the JLR darkness, where we float in JLR air and all is good. Don't say the fever is gone for you... DON'T MAKE US GIVE YOU SOME ORANGE JASMIN LEAVES! LOL!

Anyways, anyone know when this will air? Please don't tell me next year cause I cannot wait that long. I'm really excited to see their new roles though. Hoping we get a wedding scene finally for these two...since we didn't see one in JLR.
i am trying really hard not to...hahaha :lol: with you girls around i don't think i will get tired...i am making banners, wallies, anything to make me stay in the spirit! keeping it alive!! i thought it took like 6 months to film a lakorn? i read that somewhere here, if its true then maybe this will air in nov. or dec. before the new year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant read thai but im thinking they said opening is on the 29th! someone please translate

วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มี.ค. 51 นี้

ตั้ง�ต่10.00น -13.30 น

พบ �านติมา �ละทั�ทายพูดคุย�ัน ถึงเรื่อง

"โบตั๋น�ลีบสุดท้าย"

รับ�า�ความคิดเห็นเรื่อง ตัวละคร

เพื่อนำเสนอค่ายละครด้วยนะจà¹
ะ

�ล้วพบ�ันจ้า!!!

�า�ดอ�โบตั๋นให้ทุ�ท่านค่ะ

credit to pantown