Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
finally!! something about aum and BGST!! god, i feel like that took forever!! thank you wishbone! your the best!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhh omg we finally see aum kekeke thanks for the subs wishbone ..kekeke i cant wait for this xp lol ... go ateam ..

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
tui is hilarious though, he makes me laugh a lot when i watched that little interview...he knows he looks older and he ain't trying to hide it too...he even admitted it. hahah thats too funny of him. for some reason aff looks younger then ploy too in that vdo. i wonder if ploy is younger then aff...i know ploy plays the older sister. nong aff...that sounds better then p' aff...hahaha. i like it when aum calls her nong aff...so s-e-x-y. :lol:

I know it is so SEXY when aum calls aff, "nong aff"....It sounds so cute! :D I love them together, they should really just marry each other :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
I know it is so SEXY when aum calls aff, "nong aff"....It sounds so cute! :D I love them together, they should really just marry each other :p
]

i can't wait any longer.. its like craziness now!

i wonder what will be the love story of PLOY-TUI in this series:D

cikna

sarNie Adult
sorry, off topic..sajenna do you know A(maybe u do.. :p ) that your name sound like "beloved" or something pertaining to that in hindi?? hehehe..thought sharing it with u ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I had no idea that Ah-Ning and Aum are father-son...heheheh...no wonder at Top Awards last year he called him dad...I thought its b/c Ah-Ning is older and he respect him like a father...and they playing father son again in here too...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I had no idea that Ah-Ning and Aum are father-son...heheheh...no wonder at Top Awards last year he called him dad...I thought its b/c Ah-Ning is older and he respect him like a father...and they playing father son again in here too...
I don't think they are real father and son. Aum just calls him father. He sees and respects him as if he were his real father.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yep, khun nirit and aum played father and son a couple of times. in sood ruk sood duang jai, tub tawan and also uncle and nephew in lomhuan.

cecilia

Staff member
^i noticed that too. they are in alot of lakorn together. its' cute how he call him that too .
thanks everyone for the update. .

WISHY can't wait to read your spoiler .. i live for them spoiler as well :p thank you in advance na kha.