Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
but how come they use the same last name then.....
unless im seeing things wrong....
They don't use the same last name, though.
Nirut Sirichanya and Atichart Chumnanont
They're not real father and son.
Aum respects him as a father, so he calls him dad. (So does Chakrit.)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This is some part that the author posted up in ilovetaksaorn board.
I don't know which part I would spoil you, so I translated this part for you.
I think you can imagine what the love story between Ploy and Tui is going on. :lol:

Tanyong (Aff) talked to Panan (Ploy) about Ah-Long (Tui)'s feeling toward her.

"Je, you also know that yesterday was Hia-Long's birthday. He wanted our family to be here altogether, but you went out with Andy. Why don't you feel sorry for Hia-Long?"

"So what? I must go for some business. I rarely see Andy once in a while. But for Hia-Long, I've seen him everyday, usually."

"But yestersay is his special day. He might have something special to tell you."

"What so special?"

"You don't know what he feel for you, so you said like that."

"Right..And so what? I don't feel anything for him. We're brother and sister. You got me?"

"But he's not our real brother, so there's nothing wrong if he likes anyone of us, and he likes you."

Panan was speechless for a little while and then, she acted arrogant and told her sister that
"I have never thought of him more than as brother and sister, remember!."

" Are you sure saying that? Sometimes, I have ever seen you being close to him more than as brother and sister. Everyone's also seen it."

"That's not true!" Remember, Ah-Yong. Don't say anything like this again."

Panan said before walking out of the room and didn't care about Ah-Long who lied on his bed shedding his tear with sorrow after knowing that Panan didn't feel anything toward him at all, though for many times, she acted like she liked him also.

Chinese (in Thai language) terms
**Je = Older sister
**Hia = Older brother

cecilia

Staff member
thank you wishy for the spoiler
this confrontation is so heart breaking. especially for HIA LONG.
feel bad for him, having to witness something like this.
curious to see how ANDY will look like to have PANAN this crazy or doing stuff with him.
but i guess, i would understand it too if i'm in PANANA's shoe, maybe to her, it's brotherly love
but to him and everyone else. it's that kind of love. wonder what will make her turn around and see this
love that HIA LONG have for her. another girl having the 'thing' for HAI LONG .. that would so be interesting to see PANAN jealous. Lol
thank you again for the spoiler na kha :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
This is some part that the author posted up in ilovetaksaorn board.
I don't know which part I would spoil you, so I translated this part for you.
I think you can imagine what the love story between Ploy and Tui is going on. :lol:

Tanyong (Aff) talked to Panan (Ploy) about Ah-Long (Tui)'s feeling toward her.

"Je, you also know that yesterday was Hia-Long's birthday. He wanted our family to be here altogether, but you went out with Andy. Why don't you feel sorry for Hia-Long?"

"So what? I must go for some business. I rarely see Andy once in a while. But for Hia-Long, I've seen him everyday, usually."

"But yestersay is his special day. He might have something special to tell you."

"What so special?"

"You don't know what he feel for you, so you said like that."
"Right..And so what? I don't feel anything for him. We're brother and sister. You got me?"

"But he's not our real brother, so there's nothing wrong if he likes anyone of us, and he likes you."

Panan was speechless for a little while and then, she acted arrogant and told her sister that
"I have never thought of him more than as brother and sister, remember!."

" Are you sure saying that? Sometimes, I have ever seen you being close to him more than as brother and sister. Everyone's also seen it."

"That's not true!" Remember, Ah-Yong. Don't say anything like this again."

Panan said before walking out of the room and didn't care about Ah-Long who lied on his bed shedding his tear with sorrow after knowing that Panan didn't feel anything toward him at all, though for many times, she acted like she liked him also.

Chinese (in Thai language) terms
**Je = Older sister
**Hia = Older brother

i can imagine the denial feeling of PANAN (ploy).... i hope the next spoil is when PANAN got jealous with AH-LONG..... (^-^)V

thanks for spoiling me and everyone here!!!!! :spin:

julye017

sarNie Adult
WOW SPOILER! THANKS WISHBONE FOR THE INFO....CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SERIES! LOL

midday

sarNie Egg
Hi ^_^

My name is Noon. I'm one of TUI's fans in Thailand.
Just find this site by chance (I'm searching some info about Botun Gleep Sood Tai)
and see you guys talking about this lakorn in English! I'm surprised!
Don't expect before about such an international community about Thai lakorn ^^
But I still don't know much about this site..
Can anyone tell me what site it is?
Is it some kind of Thai people community or something like that
or just the place that many people who have watched Thai lakorn talking together?
I mean, Are people here Thai, who can read,write,and listen to Thai language without intepretation, or not?
(If yes, it would be much easier for me to communicate)

Anyway, I wanna drop to say Hi and join talking about this lakorn with you. Can I?
This site seems to be a nice place. :p

I've read this topic and see that you're wondering about the story, right?

In TUI's fansite [ http://www.tuiaf.com ] that's some more information about this lakorn.
I try to interpret some parts for you.

In fact, there's some difference between the story in the novel and the story in lakorn
The producer of Lakorn (Tv-Scene) add a lot parts ..
anyway, they don't change the main theme..
just add some scenes to make the Lakorn more interesting and fun :)

For Aum (Ah-Joo) and Aff (Tan-Yong)
>>
their scenes seem to have a big part with their parents,
I mean Aum will have a lot of scenes with Nirut (the one that plays for Aum's dad), quarrelling all the time
coz Ah-Joo is the youngest brother that his dad doesn't love him
and Aff,TunYong plays the youngest sister that her dad doesn't love her,too
This couple's story will be the center of whole theme
because Botun Gleep Sood Tai is the story of Chinese family with their beliefs about the son and daughter
and the heir ,especially about the heir who will further take the family's chinese opera place.

Tah (Ah-Peng) and Oh (Da-La)
>> their scenes would be big part in the love and relationaship between married couple
...that's so sad story (just reading can make me cry) so so so sad drama story .. :lmao:
I may spoil you if I tell everything... but I think this couple is very interesting

and for Tui (Ah-Long , that the girls always call him Hia-Long) and Ploy (Pa-Nan)
>> theire scenes are a big part in the love story between a man and a woman
with some pains and tears
Hia-Long is an adopted child , he's a big brother who is so humble, gentle and has so nice manner
and he fall in love with Pa-Nan, a popular, beautiful and confident girl
but Pa-Nan always make him sad by going out with other guys
and always deceive herself that she doesn't love him .. he' just her brother
What a pity Hia-Long :(
However, there're some romantic , cute scenes. (<< I really love it! LOL :wub: )

I don't know when it will be on-air.
But I know that this lakorn will be a very big project of channel3 Thailand.
It has 23 sections .. which is quite very long (will last almost 3months)
(the ordinary lakorn is just 14or16sections not more than this
-- even Sawan Bieng >> only 14 sections or somewhere around this , I'm not sure)

Hope this stuff above will give you some information and some pictures in your heads.
I myself is looking forward to see these all 3 couples. I think this lakorn will get high rating for sure.

Lastly, as I told you I'm Tui's fans .. It would be my pleasure if you'll like him
.. he's such a cute and very funny , hirarious guy .. that's why he has many fans in Thailand
(if you don't know .. he's the winner of Academy Fantasia Thailand season3
it's the reality TV show similar to American Idol, he's a good singer in fact)
and we, as Thai fans of Tui, will be really pleased if he can make you feel happy when watching him.

Nice to meet you all.
Noon :D

P.S. sorry for my bad English..I hope you'll understand me B)
In fact I'm studying in an English program but not so professional in the English usage.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Hi ^_^

Just find this site by chance (I'm searching some info about Botun Gleep Sood Tai)
or just the place that many people who have watched Thai lakorn talking together?
I mean, Are people here Thai, who can read,write,and listen to Thai language without intepretation, or not?
Anyway, I wanna drop to say Hi and join talking about this lakorn with you. Can I?
In TUI's fansite [ http://www.tuiaf.com ] that's some more information about this lakorn.

In fact, there's some difference between the story in the novel and the story in lakorn
>>
I mean Aum will have a lot of scenes with Nirut (the one that plays for Aum's dad), quarrelling all the time
because Botun Gleep Sood Tai is the story of Chinese family with their beliefs about the son and daughter
and the heir ,especially about the heir who will further take the family's chinese opera place.
>> their scenes would be big part in the love and relationaship between married couple
...that's so sad story (just reading can make me cry) so so so sad drama story .. :lmao:
I may spoil you if I tell everything... but I think this couple is very interesting
and for Tui (Ah-Long , that the girls always call him Hia-Long) and Ploy (Pa-Nan)
Hia-Long is an adopted child , he's a big brother who is so humble, gentle and has so nice manner
However, there're some romantic , cute scenes. (<< I really love it! LOL :wub: )
-- even Sawan Bieng >> only 14 sections or somewhere around this , I'm not sure)
Hope this stuff above will give you some information and some pictures in your heads.
I myself is looking forward to see these all 3 couples. I think this lakorn will get high rating for sure.
Lastly, as I told you I'm Tui's fans .. It would be my pleasure if you'll like him
.. he's such a cute and very funny , hirarious guy .. that's why he has many fans in Thailand
and we, as Thai fans of Tui, will be really pleased if he can make you feel happy when watching him.
Nice to meet you all.
In fact I'm studying in an English program but not so professional in the English usage.
Your English is perfect. This is not some kind of Thai community, but its a site that a lot of people that are into Thai Lakorn. Not just Thai people are here also other races are here too.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. NOON. that's such a long introduction but happy and glad to have you in here.
yes. TUI is very funny, i watch behind the scene of him and aff and he make me laugh so much with those short clips

your english is good. just like us regular talker too.

This is a mix community. We all are international fans, ppl come from different races, come together, and talk about the things that they like.
Thank you for the information. i hope it will last longer and give us extra to see the relationship among the three pairs build up.
Just what you spoil is good too .. will be looking forward the ATEAM once more with their wonderful work. I miss them since JamLeuyRuk last aired.

Hope to see you around here, feeding us new information just like WISHY too.
\
WELCOME TO THE FORUM ONCE MORE :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hi ^_^

>>
Nice to meet you all.
ur english is good !! lets go write fiction stories http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=162 :p haha . Well, the site is English but dominated with international fan , everyone is welcome . The "thai section" is more active and in the Buddia Media is dominated with Thai Entertainment.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. you're inviting NOON to write fiction already ..
we needs to play nice before naughty na :ph34r:

yeah. it's mostly dominate by the thai media. but we're a mix blood community, craving for almost the same thing :loool:

missy, for some reason. your GIF IS NOT WORKING and i've been trying to get it to work for the last three days. is it working?

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahah. you're inviting NOON to write fiction already ..
we needs to play nice before naughty na :ph34r:

yeah. it's mostly dominate by the thai media. but we're a mix blood community, craving for almost the same thing :loool:

missy, for some reason. your GIF IS NOT WORKING and i've been trying to get it to work for the last three days. is it working?
why does GIF have to move ? it can be a still picture :lol: >>> naughty HAHAAH ... we shouldn't scar you away >midday<

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think i have comment this thread yet. trying to stay away from aum and aff for awhile focusing on rome and rita. i have to be fair to all my favorite couples. lmao

neena

sarNie Adult
WELCOME NOON!! RATHER YOUR A TUI FAN, A KEN FAN OR WATEVER, YOU'RE WELCOME HERE!!! I THINK THIS IS THE BEST FORUM TO RELEASE OUR LOVE FOR THAI LAKORNS! EVERYONE HERE IS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, BUT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THAI ENTERTAINMENT! READING YOUR SYNOPSIS OF BOTUN GLEEP SOOD TAI IS REALLY EXCITING!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR IT TO AIR! TUI IS A VERY FUNNY GUY INDEED, WATCHING THOSE BEHIND THE SCENES OF BOTUN GLEEP SOOD TAI WITH HIM MAKES ME HAPPY AND I AM LIKING HIM A LOT TOO! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hi ^_^

>>
Nice to meet you all.
Your English is not bad at all. Better than mine and I was born and raise here in the US. I can't even learn how to write and read and speak my own language which is pretty sad. I love the information! So you are from what part of Thailand. NVM I will PM you instead.

Glad to have you in the forum. I swear there are some very very very crazy people outside of Thailand that are obsess with Thai lakorn and music and everything else about Thailand =)

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Neena,
where did you get that pic of aum and aff? I like how it's like cartoon characters (where the head is too big for the body).
If you could post a bigger version that would be awesome. Thanks a million. :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hi ^_^

>>
Nice to meet you all.

thanks NOON.. but i like to know more about the SPOIL of tui and ploy since... they're love story is kinda complicated.... i maybe pissed off with Ploy's character here.... shes a terrible flirt...

also for Aum and Aff.... hahaha obviously... they're so compatible... both hate by their parents...lol

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena,
where did you get that pic of aum and aff? I like how it's like cartoon characters (where the head is too big for the body).
If you could post a bigger version that would be awesome. Thanks a million. :wub:
oh hahaha...i made that picture designing the body and clothes at roiworld then applying aff and aum's faces on. here is the bigger version. i posted in the jlr thread a long time ago. :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Hi ^_^

>>
Nice to meet you all.
�Yeah! Tui's fan! You're welcome here. I sneaked to tuiaf.com sometimes to search some info about this lakorn because I found that the info on your board is so inside and quick-updated. :lol:
It's good if you will update about this lakorn here too.
I also love the love story between Ah-Long and Panan too. It's very interesting and touching.

Lakorn may be changed a lot from the novel. And I hope they will add more romantic scene for Aum&Aff too.

In the novel, I like the part when Ploy suspects that Aff falls in love with Aum, so she tries to prove it by pretending to get close to Aum to make Aff jealous. It's effective and it makes Tui jealous too.

I like the fact that Aff's gonna confess to Aum first that she loves him. I don't know in lakorn, they will change it or not. But in the novel it's very very cute. ;)