Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
Here's Aum&Aff's clip that I lost it last time. I found it at last!! :lol:
I downloaded and subbed it from the streaming TV online, so it's not good quality. But it's better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chvWQZQyjtA
Thanks for the update!... i'm really looking forward to this lakorn... aum and aff are sooo cute!!! haha...

At first, I thought it was actually a remake of a very olk lakorn I seen way back in the days... cuz it has the three sisters with exactly the same personalities as this lakorn and the three guys with the same exact status, too... i remember loving that lakorn a lot... was one of my favs... but it was long ago... but then i can't remember if it was played more like chinese or thai style... so i guess it's not the same one... but i still wanna see this one...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i cant wait for me behind the scenes...the last one with ATEAM together was so cute.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol an, but true...where there is ATEAM, there is also baubau!
haha...true...true =]

i cant wait for me behind the scenes...the last one with ATEAM together was so cute.
yeah..its so funny hw aum kept on teasing aff!

ATEAM & EL...inseparable...LOL!
yeah!!!!!!!!!

elie you got that wrong, the equation is EL + BAU + JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseperable. :)
bau u gt it wrong too -_-

AN + EL + BAU + JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseperable. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha...true...true =]
yeah..its so funny hw aum kept on teasing aff!
yeah!!!!!!!!!
bau u gt it wrong too -_-

AN + EL + BAU + JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseperable. :)
aww anie i forgot you! *hits head* how about make it this, JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseperable...

awww...cute...i love you BAU! :kiss:
yes i love you too elie.

is the equation now complete? LOL...you two are so cute...love you also AN! :kiss:
bau loves you elie

I guess now that they started shooting we now should hang out always in this thread...LOL
yeah, our new home lmao.

julye017

sarNie Adult
aww anie i forgot you! *hits head* how about make it this, JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseperable...
yes i love you too elie.
bau loves you elie
yeah, our new home lmao.

awww....I think JLR SIS + ATEAM = inseparable is the better and complete equation...LOL! love my bau so much! so this will gonna be our new home....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
JLR sisters reunion in BGST... Love It!!! :yahoo:

Cant wait for more updates on Aum and Aff together.