Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
mUAHAH. sorry, i want to own this page before heading to eat and watch BICHUNMOO.
i can't wait til i get my hand on the HQ DVD ..

i still have a hard time recording HQ in IPTV even after all what Peach and Tina show me.
*sighed* so hard to work it. I gives them mad props for recording and uploading it so fast for everyone :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
for reals! i only recently learned how to do screen caps and even that was hard for me since I had never done it before!

mad props to all the ladies and their hard work for sharing with us!!!

don't know what we would do without all you guys working so hard!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
keke, girls, i want to own my page too, so be kind with me, ok?
i think JLR is better than SB (ken and ann t), talking about ann, how can we call her pair with aum a? ateam too :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
keke, girls, i want to own my page too, so be kind with me, ok?
i think JLR is better than SB (ken and ann t), talking about ann, how can we call her pair with aum a? ateam too :loool:

Hahahaha! The girls do have a nickname for Ann and Aum...but I already forgot LOL!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... hahahahah u galz r funny kekee.. n hmmmm wishbone is a gal rite .. okies im correct lol.. hehehhee..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u galz all talkin bout jlr in hea lol.. gosh i still gotta rewatch it keke.. its gonna be my 2nd time if i rewatch it.. xp .. hmm maybe 2 in a half lmao.. hehhehe..

cecilia

Staff member
they did .. but not many scenes are done yet. we didnt' get to see many behind scenes clip of ATEAM except that BIKE RIDE. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeelllllleeeeeemmmmmm ... i missed ya.. T_T....