Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I own page 92 woot woot.

I think ah joo's dad is starting to notice Ah joo just that he don't know how to express it. Like the part where ah joo and ah nai was going away. Even though he was really hurt he didn't want to make ah joo worried. Only he didn't say it in a nice way. From the preview...when ah joo starts doing chinese opera he seems very proud of ah joo though. I can't wait for that scene. Umm is good he can really do it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
donna.. i'll prob update another chap of it later or.. my other ones.. ive been laggin lol.. xp..

mozemoua.. beware when u enter the fanfictions lol.. once ur in u cant get out lol.. hahaha.. im so behind in there.. so many too read kekeke.. xp.. >_<..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's pretty sad how Aum's father keeps on giving and giving to those no good sons!
How are they getting good grades anyway?
What's gonna happen to Oh? She seems to have a very stable life.
But I have a hunch something bad is going to happen to her.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
donna.. i'll prob update another chap of it later or.. my other ones.. ive been laggin lol.. xp..

mozemoua.. beware when u enter the fanfictions lol.. once ur in u cant get out lol.. hahaha.. im so behind in there.. so many too read kekeke.. xp.. >_<..
THat's what I am afraid of! Im scared that once i go in there I'll get hooked and nothing will get done! ahaha and I know i am very capable of that too! I know once i am addicted i'll always be in there reading and I wouldn't want to do anything. Besides, i got so many romance novels i just bought, i need to finish those first!! :D .. or maybe not?

It's pretty sad how Aum's father keeps on giving and giving to those no good sons!
How are they getting good grades anyway?
What's gonna happen to Oh? She seems to have a very stable life.
But I have a hunch something bad is going to happen to her.
I know it's so obvious that those two son's are freaken lying. I hate them sooo much! Oh well they'll get their karma soon! Yeah I notice that when Aum asked to leave on vacation the dad wanted to show some love but he doesnt know how to express himself so he hide himself to sleep...

From the opening and the ending themes I know for sure Oh is going to have to endure so much! Poor girl!

I can't wait to see Aum work at the opera house! I can't wait til tomorrow whooohoo!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i hate taking notes for world history. it blows. now its time for me to go to sleep so ill talk to you all later i love you hugs nkisses <3 TOMARA!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Believe me, I hate World History too.
My teacher makes us take notes an entire chapter in only 1 week!
Then we have to take the test immediately T_T

It's really unfair of Aum's father to do such things!
Those people have to stop insulting women!
Most Chinese are really not like that.

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM WAYYY TOO EXCITED FOR THE THIRD EPISODE. I swear, my heart is like skipping.

BTW, Shameless Promotion:

JAY CHOU's newest album is coming out soon!!!!!

OMG, im like the happiest person ever right now.

LOVE LOVE AUM+AFF+JAY <3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
THat's what I am afraid of! Im scared that once i go in there I'll get hooked and nothing will get done! ahaha and I know i am very capable of that too! I know once i am addicted i'll always be in there reading and I wouldn't want to do anything. Besides, i got so many romance novels i just bought, i need to finish those first!! :D .. or maybe not?
you'll really be hooked once you start reading the fanfics down there... :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
you'll really be hooked once you start reading the fanfics down there... :lol:

well the only way I'll be able to read it is to be hooked so when i am ready to be hooked I'll start reading. Maybe I'll start today between my two classes since I do have about 3 hours between clases!!!!

I don't know if am too early or late, but I am trying to stream BGST live today! I hope I am early instead of late today!! crossing fingures!!!! RIght now they are playing a dubbed Chinese series with an old lady in red??

CH3's screen is hella small, but other ch's screen are pretty big!! what are some other streaming sites??

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Darn this sucks.. now they are airing one with Ace.. But i gotta leave so i can't wait for BGST to air! I amsoo mad now! Oh well i can always watch it later!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
just finish watching episode 3: i hate Ah-Joo father and his brothers, they are @%*@! Its really sad that he has to pay his brothers to take his dad to go to see a doctor, that shows how much they really love him. I feel bad for Ah-Joo, his father always put him down and his father always compare him with his no good brothers.
the last 10 or 15 min. of this episode is when Ah-Joo and Ah-Yong finally meet again. Ah-Yong wasn't happy when she found out that Ah-Joo is going to be living and working in the chinese opera house. Ah-Yong took out her frustration by kicking a tree trunk, its so funny her facial expression when she scream in pain and look around to see if anybody saw what she did. :loool:

episode 4 which is tomorrow (630AM in Los Angeles): more of Ateam scene!!!

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
the 3rd epi: i feel sad for ah-Yong's dad he had to do something that break his heart so much he had to admit his show could not be in business any more. Anyway finally Ah-Joo moved into ah-Yong house i hope there are more scenes of Ateam. :p

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i see a few of you gals catch this live ..
i didn't do it this morning b/c if i were to do it, i would have miss my morning class again. Lol ..

will come back with the upload link later ja.
but by the sound of it, the brothers really piss everyone off today huh :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, it's too funny how Aum said in this lifetime, if he can't find a kullastree woman like his mom to be his wifey, he rather be with them chicken as in cooking them food for the rest of his life by himself. and then boom, the screen move on the aff fight with some guys at the restaurant :loool: .. too funny.

i love their short encounter at the end when he came for the interview .. wanting to work at their opera house.
aff threaten to move out the house if they allow him to stay there. Lol ..
the parent was like. where would you stay then. the look on her face is just too funny :loool:

the preview looks so good. he ask her to make peace with him and to corporate. LOl .. can't wait til tomorrow.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I still can't believe they're still getting all these good grades!!
This is so crazy!! Agh!
They're always getting the good credits too!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Believe me, I hate World History too.
My teacher makes us take notes an entire chapter in only 1 week!
Then we have to take the test immediately T_T
i know. me too. it blows. and i've been told that next year if i have this one dude for history i will hate life. muhahahha dangggggggg it! it saddens me that i can't catch this live hahaha cuz it airs when i have to leave for school =// you know i was in the middle of commenting aiko and im like =O have to go dL ateam's lakorn cuz it airs today! and i went to BM and there is not a link *crys* =[ =[ =[