Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I have enough of the two brothers. They are so annoying and such jerks. Can someone just hand me a gun and I'll shoot them to death!!! Ah joo father is pissing me off too. Why can't he see that Ah joo is the only one helping. I don't see that he has a good enough reason to hate Ah joo. "He's a jinx" is not good enough for me. I just want to see his reaction when he finds out that he has been reading his books and that the two other guys are just a piece of shit. Actually I take that back because shit is a lot better than them two losers!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
ahahahaha, i couldn't help it but love Aff in here! LOL :D that's why i had to screen cap these!!! LOL SHe's sooo girly in here.. Aff in PINK and shes also looks so girly.. guess Aum must of changed her as the lakorn progress cos they looked so in love in here.. LOL

look guys.. they are holding hands!!! AWWWWW

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Watch out Pinky, Aff might snatch Aum away. Can you tell just the way he looks at the monitor when Aff speaks? :lol:
Man I HOPE and WISH and DREAM that Aum and Aff are going to get together! Pinky is too kidish for my handsome Aum!! Aff and Aum makes the worlds most perfect couple!!! Aff is too good for Pinky!!! Aff+Aum=perfect!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahahaha, i couldn't help it but love Aff in here! LOL :D that's why i had to screen cap these!!! LOL SHe's sooo girly in here.. Aff in PINK and shes also looks so girly.. guess Aum must of changed her as the lakorn progress cos they looked so in love in here.. LOL

nice... they are so cute./. she is really pretty wit that hair style.. i like it

lilypha

sarNie Adult
actually I knew the change of broadcast time but I still missed it cos I have to get up to work early... hopefully I can catch up with it on youtube...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I've just finished the 30 minutes episode and well... I'm displeased by Ploy's attitude.
She insults the others, Hia, kike they're that stupid.
He has a choice to learn, but just didn't want to because he cares about his family!
That ingrate!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you're all so funny about aum and pinky! but i agree, she's so childish for him, my mom always says that he's stupid cause in love with a child/kid!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thats what we were talking about in the Namtan Mai thread. The way he looks at her, you can see the chemistry. :D
hahaha haven't been in that thread in a while.

you're all so funny about aum and pinky! but i agree, she's so childish for him, my mom always says that he's stupid cause in love with a child/kid!
i am not bother by the age difference but i guess we can say we are bias because we love ateam.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha haven't been in that thread in a while.

i am not bother by the age difference but i guess we can say we are bias because we love ateam.
I am not bias about Pinky.. Even if i was to had never feel in love with ateam and if they had never paired up, iwould never think Pinky is good enough for AUm!!! don't beat me for this ladies.. ahaha But I think Pinky is too childish for Aum, He doesn't need a girl, he needs a woman Besides Aum is too handsome for Pinky, she's cute but not pretty..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not bias about Pinky.. Even if i was to had never feel in love with ateam and if they had never paired up, iwould never think Pinky is good enough for AUm!!! don't beat me for this ladies.. ahaha But I think Pinky is too childish for Aum, He doesn't need a girl, he needs a woman Besides Aum is too handsome for Pinky, she's cute but not pretty..
I think Pinky doesn’t look like she is in her early 20’s. Most younger actresses and actors appears older than their actual age.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Iknow shes actually in her early 20's but to me she looks like she is only between 17-20.
Well people do preceive things differently. :lol:

Back to the lakorn, I finished episode 4 yesterday, I couldn't wait for the sub. Though half the time, I didn't understand what they were saying so I played the guessing and assumption game.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

=O WHERE IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS =O gawd. im so behind. it blows.