Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
though it is not a kiss and slap one but it is a lakorn to the heart as it is sweet and educating... good choice of lakorn for ateam... it would be greater if there r more aum and aff scenes...

chenling

sarNie Adult
felt the need to spam, I'm really enjoying this drama. I think that aff and aum are wonderful in this...really showing their acting ability....I just love them 2gether!!!!!! where is my GP??????

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
=O WHERE IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS =O gawd. im so behind. it blows.

When come this scene???
will be a final scene ??
:mellow:
I got it from the SeeSan show.. I couldn't help it but love Aff's girly looks.. so I decided to cap it.. ahahaa.. And got even more excited when i notice they were holding hands.. lol

I've been soo busy i haven't even gotten time to watch anything.. I watched the first half of episode 3 only, haven't gone past that, been too busy! I am hoping to catch up by tomorrow.. Not in a rush since episode 5 won't air til monday and episode 4 is only half an episode..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
time past by so quickly in this lakorn one episodes already past one year then 2 but it's still soooooooo good it's really a nice family love lakorn everyone plays their part so well

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
felt the need to spam, I'm really enjoying this drama. I think that aff and aum are wonderful in this...really showing their acting ability....I just love them 2gether!!!!!! where is my GP??????
rite hurrr rite hurr!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahha ok so i finished ep 3 yesterday and man AFF amuses me greatly. i love her. she's just as amusing as i am LMFAO ahhahhaahhahha ima watch ep 4 tomara! woot woot

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know. me too. it blows. and i've been told that next year if i have this one dude for history i will hate life. muhahahha dangggggggg it! it saddens me that i can't catch this live hahaha cuz it airs when i have to leave for school =// you know i was in the middle of commenting aiko and im like =O have to go dL ateam's lakorn cuz it airs today! and i went to BM and there is not a link *crys* =[ =[ =[
lol.. hahaha.. hmm i guess it was my fault kekeke.. lol...

like how i deff. OWNED THIS PAGE! muahahhaha

I DEDICATE THIS PAGE TO MY JLR SISTERS! <3 first page i own in here
lol.. hahaha.. how sweet of u gp.. hmm are we gonna be called bgst sisters now lol.. xp.. j/k..

Wow what is going on here...I was out of the loop for a few months and everything changes on me...gosh I need to start watching this lakorn LOL I love all my jlr sisters!

Hugs!
we miss n luv u too raiya..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought it was retarded that they only showed 30 min of ep 4 argh... makes me mad like when i was waiting for grr lol.. hehe.. aff had a makeover but hehe.. imma miss her tomboi look.. keke..

i hate the freaken bros n dad.. argh.. so annoying.. >_<.. i cant wait 4 next week.. im so happy.. woot woot.. hehe..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (jakjann @ Oct 1 2008, 03:16 PM)

When come this scene???
will be a final scene ??

I wonder what are they looking or watching at. I think they're watch their kids perform on the stage.
they get award or sth...

cecilia

Staff member
I wonder what are they looking or watching at. I think they're watch their kids perform on the stage. ;) :lol:
:loool: you just have to say that out ..
i too agree but the chance of seeing baby is so slim for them in here :lol:
i'm looking forward toward the promise BABY lakorn of ateam :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i guess will just have to wait for our ateam baby in nm lol.. hehe.. T_T.. baby on da way kekeke..