Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so they ll appear on ratreesam this wednesday? if so I will wait for it tonight... anyone knows please confirm????

cecilia

Staff member
^not sure if it'll air tomorrow b/c Sapai LongThung seem to have their spoiler pictures shown before Botun Greep Soot Tai cast. and for their, it wont' be air til October 29.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci for the infor... I will check out when it lives and wait.... hehehe head over heel with ateam....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't believe the nerves of the two sons!! They're @$$'s!! They won't help, they don't care... Nothing! Do they have any heart!!!???

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I can't believe the nerves of the two sons!! They're @$$'s!! They won't help, they don't care... Nothing! Do they have any heart!!!???
thast's what they usually say" parents only can raise many children but some or most of the many children couldnt raise their only parents"

I feel really said for the mum as she had to witness the whole lots but for the dad, he needs to go through this lesson... Also, that what they dad raised them, spoiling them and giving in to their material hunger... he always buys in their pretend acts so one more acting couldnt hurt... I cant wait when the dad learns the truth...

if only their dad has been more neutral and reasonal to them like aju... I like this lakorn cos it shows us lots of moral things.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
when i saw the preview of tah kissing that guy..omg, i nearly puke...then i got really mad and wanted to punch the computer...poor ah-la..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks to camera angle thing ... no real kissing please... I m really pity on oh... it is unfair to her as she was kinda forced to get married early and now her man turns out to love another man... why all the gay thing? As once is bi or homosexual it is hard to be straight... and omg how oh gonna ends up.. I cant imagine and guess...

if anyone know that this is based on real-life of an author? or total fiction. I think this is somehow a biography...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the preview scene where tah was kissing that other dude lmao...so dat mean he had sexual relationship with men before and tah doesn't act gay so this mean he probable the play the man part and other dude is the booty :eek: . don't know how Oh going accept that and have to live with it for the rest of her life ..if they were to reconcile !

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
the preview scene where tah was kissing that other dude lmao...so dat mean he had sexual relationship with men before and tah doesn't act gay so this mean he probable the play the man part and other dude is the booty :eek: . don't know how Oh going accept that and have to live with it for the rest of her life ..if they were to reconcile !
ahahaha the other dude is the booty!!!!!! too funny Sarn!!!

poor oh!

cecilia

Staff member
^ew .. ew .. ew .. why do you have to put that picture in my head ...

it'll be a scar for life for Dala, i know, i would be so afraid of guy if my hubby turn out gay :(

thanks Cecelia for clarifying for me....hm...

he was so quick to give her babies...but he's gay?? aww...totally turned me off

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Yes - I saw the kissing in the previews and my stomach dropped to the ground!

I knew that Tah's character was gay from reading this forum but seriously I wasn't prepared for that scene!!!

And the kiss looked all tender and stuff too..... poor Oh had to walk in on the kiss!!!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes - I saw the kissing in the previews and my stomach dropped to the ground!

I knew that Tah's character was gay from reading this forum but seriously I wasn't prepared for that scene!!!

And the kiss looked all tender and stuff too..... poor Oh had to walk in on the kiss!!!!!!

she walked in on the kiss?? what?? for real??

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yep, she did..but she didn't do anything it seems...she was shocked, cried , and turned away...if i was her, i'd b*tch slap and kick him in the shin before running off...omg..i feel sooo bad for her...