Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
You know I kinda feel sorry for Pong though. On one hand he probably doesn't want to hurt Dala but he has to fulfill his duty to his parents and society. And during those days... Thai society was still conservative (LOL much more conservative than now at least) so he couldn't very well just come out of the closet and tell everyone that he doesn't desire a woman. He's probably very conflicted and everything inside of him. He has to put on a face! But I agree with you all...he should've not married Dala knowing that he will never be able to love her 100% fully as a man should love a woman. But as you get old enough you'll know that not all love stories end in happy ending (God I hope that doesn't sound bitter!). Anyway I feel so sorry for Dala and Ah Joo too! But at least he's got his Mum and his friend and we all know that Tun Jong will be his soulmate (hehehe) so no worries ladies.
There are two type of gay. There are one that perfer only male and there are one that can like both male and female. That why some gay have children.
Can some tell me when the dad gona relize that too much love can hurt a sons. He love his two sons so much that he's doesn't know what rite and wrong. If he was fair with his children, he can tell which one is good and which one is bad. The dad proably deserve it, for treating Ah Joo that way.
Even a dog love their puppy, if a person doesn't love their own children they r worse than a dog.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
You know I kinda feel sorry for Pong though. On one hand he probably doesn't want to hurt Dala but he has to fulfill his duty to his parents and society. And during those days... Thai society was still conservative (LOL much more conservative than now at least) so he couldn't very well just come out of the closet and tell everyone that he doesn't desire a woman. He's probably very conflicted and everything inside of him. He has to put on a face! But I agree with you all...he should've not married Dala knowing that he will never be able to love her 100% fully as a man should love a woman. But as you get old enough you'll know that not all love stories end in happy ending (God I hope that doesn't sound bitter!). Anyway I feel so sorry for Dala and Ah Joo too! But at least he's got his Mum and his friend and we all know that Tun Jong will be his soulmate (hehehe) so no worries ladies.
soulmate! :lol:

btw, I love your siggy!!!

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
wow tonight this lakorn goes very fast and of course has many cute scenes of Ateam especially when Ah-Yong fell down then Ah-Joo can catch her they make sweet eye contact I love it(hehe) :p . Finally DaLa witness something that hurt her so much she know her husband is gay so sad.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. poor girl.
i didn't watch today episode live b/c i was afraid, i will skip my computer class again.

from your short scoop. i'll be looking forward to the ATEAM parts.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
it seems ta yong and a joo begin to develop thier feeling toward each other after a joo help ta yong from falling... she kinda feel not ease around him... so cute

but today epi is so heartbreaking and I think dala will divorce a peng at the end... I m really pity on her and oh is very good in crying...

ta yong's father is so dumb and he got his family in danger... from the preview, I see a nun is somehow tricked by her chinese follower and hope she wont lose herself to that bastard or a long ll be hurt... for ta yong, she is having fight with gang and hope a joo ll come to her rescue... I love BKST...heheh so many couples and problems to enjoy and learn from...

cecilia

Staff member
^one too many couple to focus on ..
just wanna see the progress relationship of ateam for the moment,
everything else is DEPRESSING .. DALA and PENG are messed up.
Ah Nan is don't make judgement on the mnt after she see one to two incident of them.

**sighed*. yes, it's cute to see how they act toward one another after the FALLING ACCIDENT.
she's very shy around him for most part .. except when he question her ego, then she got up and fight for her right :lol:

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
^yeah right after accident her voice is turn soft to him and look shy when Ah Joo around thier relation is on progress. So i assume today willl more sweet Ateam. hehehe :lol:

annea

sarNie Adult
oh yeah that part was cute especially when the song came up too...hehehe i found that cute.
i feel so sorry for dala

lilypha

sarNie Adult
^yeah right after accident her voice is turn soft to him and look shy when Ah Joo around thier relation is on progress. So i assume today willl more sweet Ateam. hehehe
this will be more sweet when a joo comes to rescue ta yong...heheheh

and also another sweet bike riding scene to come ...

neena

sarNie Adult
just saw yesterday's episode. yeah...hate pong right now!! wimp!! it doesn't bother me that he's gay...i mean a gay person is another human being so i don't care...he's cheating though, that is what bothers me. being gay is not as bad as cheating on you're spouse. pong is a airhead!!! yeah, i'm getting kinda bored of this lakorn...just like gae roy ruk, i'm skipping a lot. no BGST fever.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was watching last night episode. I shed a couple of tears on the part where ah-joo's dad compliment sompoutong's niyai. Finally a compliment even though it's not direct but it's a start.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
today epi is so cute with lots of ateam scenes.... ceci, u got the scene of ta yong dressed like a girl now... I can see aum and aff are falling for each other.

If I m not wrong, a joo owns the house his father staying holiday? yes, his BKST is becoming famous and his father also admire his work...

Actually I feel really sad for a dala, a peng and his male lover... it is such a heartbreaking theme...

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! ITS SO SAD!!! POOR PONG...POOR DALA...I WANNA CRY. I UNDERSTAND DALA THOUGH...SHE'S JUST ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND ITS BOTHERING HER. PONG, HE'S ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY AND HE'S TRYING SO HARD TO GET HIS WIFE'S ATTENTION. THEY'RE SUCH A SAD COUPLE!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
seem like people are taking their time to watch this lakorn... anyway, for those who havent watch it yet, this epi is recommended since there are lots of cute scenes of ateam...

annea

sarNie Adult
so tah suppose to be gay right? he love his male lover and also loves his wife? so he's in love with both... is that possible?