Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
haahha i forgot to mention, when i watched that ep of ratree samosarn of BKST and Ploy was saying how aum is sensitive at his nipples like right after she said that all you hear distinctly is aff going "WHAT. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?" hahahhahaha she asked like 3 times lmfao. she sounded like OH HELL NAH hahahhaahhahahah i just thought that was cute she doesn't want neone touchin her man haahhahahhahahahhahahah love ateam <3
i recalled this part too.
it was pretty funny and cool to see them getting along ..
he always seem to pick on his n'rai the most when play with aff :p

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until Monday to be here but I also don't want this lakorn to end. I am going to miss them on screen until next year. I'm anticipating Jai Rao after ATeam. I'll see if Jai Rao can steal my heart away from ATeam. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
this was inspired from watching BGST... its not the costume of BGST... but that's how my imagination works... XD

then this is my old artworks... when i took my other portfolios of my artworks... i finally found these two... XD it somehow reminding me of watching BGST.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i might make an anime like this next time time. i have other aime atyowrks like this but i cant find it... lol thanks guys for appreciating my work. ;)

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: Only a day and Botun Greep Sood Thai will end. :D I'm happy. :( I'm sad! :spin: I'm confused! :spin: I wanna cry! :lmao:

:eek: bellefire, great manga sketches! :D Can you upload more? Thanks! :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ughh. i'm so sad its ending tomorrow. i had a BKST marathon last nite man ep 12 made me cry. the dad amuses me but as mean as he was i like felt so bad for him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh i just notice... how i did typed my last post.... i was having a hard time to my friend's keyboard. i was at his boarding house i let him borrowed my hard drive and accompany him until this day.... i just go home... so i just got online LOL... but anyways... yeah.... i'll be making animes just as your requests guys... but let me tell you that making a detailed dress like this... will took me time, like i have to feel more possessive and addicted to it. so that i can draw it. after the Rteam... i will make this one just as i promise... ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, bellefire you are so talented! if only i could be like you, i'm unable to make those things

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
this was inspired from watching BGST... its not the costume of BGST... but that's how my imagination works... XD

then this is my old artworks... when i took my other portfolios of my artworks... i finally found these two... XD it somehow reminding me of watching BGST.

good!!!!!
but he is so thin :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow, bellefire you are so talented! if only i could be like you, i'm unable to make those things

^we can be the fans .. and encourage nikki to keep making it .. motivate her from the heart.

good!!!!!
but he is so thin :p

lmao... i always have trademark in animes... -_- its having slender body... thin and pointed chin more...... that how i draw my animes as always.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. today episode is good .. and short :( ..
at least they all come to an understanding .. Ateam are cute.
the love confession on stage is short but fun to watch as well.

Ah Nan and Yia Long got marred, Ah Tee ask Ah Yong hand in marriage. it jumped to ah yong in the nice pretty dress, and Ah tee won an award for his writing ''BONTUN GREEP SOOT TAI" // and that's it .. Kindda rush .. :( ..

rating .. too many controversies, not enough ateam scenes

it ended !!! :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh............ -_- reading ur spoiler is like good news and bad news,

good- coz it somehow end nicely...

bad- coz it havent enough scenes like we are expecting to see...

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
awe. today episode is good .. and short :( ..
at least they all come to an understanding .. Ateam are cute.
the love confession on stage is short but fun to watch as well.

Ah Nan and Yia Long got marred, Ah Tee ask Ah Yong hand in marriage. it jumped to ah yong in the nice pretty dress, and Ah tee won an award for his writing ''BONTUN GREEP SOOT TAI" // and that's it .. Kindda rush .. :( ..

rating .. too many controversies, not enough ateam scenes

it ended !!! :lmao:

ya it ended :lmao:
I will miss Ateam until Namtarn Mai be aired next year