Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Their scene might be short but it's very sweet. I like the car scene. They were so cute. I wanna hug too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
both sister had a wedding scene accept AFF , -_- . The end is cheesy . Too cheesy ..come on now , she know better not to go in the car if someone is chasing you and he is on the other side of the door , she want to be trap that what it is :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, it end. no wedding , no baby, no bed room scene -- :lol: . Their next lakorn should include all that + plus more !

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah, it end. no wedding , no baby, no bed room scene -- :lol: . Their next lakorn should include all that + plus more !
considering the type of lakorn their next one is...I'M 100% SURE THERE WILL BE ALL THOSE IN THERE!!!! TONS OF IT!!!

usually...drama/emotional lakorns have all those elements of: forced kiss, bedroom scenes, rapes, pregnancy, bitch slapping, beating, and the list go on and on....

besides..in their new lakorn, Aum and Aff are supposed to have an affair and she does become pregnant... so it's 100% for sure we'll see something we all like!!!! (gosh... sometimes...i feel like we're all preverts... :) )

sarN

sarNie Granny
considering the type of lakorn their next one is...I'M 100% SURE THERE WILL BE ALL THOSE IN THERE!!!! TONS OF IT!!!

usually...drama/emotional lakorns have all those elements of: forced kiss, bedroom scenes, rapes, pregnancy, bitch slapping, beating, and the list go on and on....

besides..in their new lakorn, Aum and Aff are supposed to have an affair and she does become pregnant... so it's 100% for sure we'll see something we all like!!!! (gosh... sometimes...i feel like we're all preverts... :) )
Sound promising :lol: . I remember Wishy mention there going be TWO baby at the end :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sound promising :lol: . I remember Wishy mention there going be TWO baby at the end :p
Yeah 2 babies! Awesome hope so. I haven't seen the last episode yet. Still waiting on YT people since I missed it live<--- Hahahah I act like I watch it live all the time.

cecilia

Staff member
^I've uploaded it to ATEAMFORUM youtube already ja.

let's hope NM have the ingredient. i'm rooting for it as well.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Of course they have 2 babies. One from JLR and another from BGST. She'll give birth in NM instead. 555+
It was too cute though the car scene. *blush*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
we need to see ATEAM do all that... Aff pregnant... I want to see her having a round belly and Aum is talking to the baby inside... just like what vamp aum in MM... so cute... :wub:

haven't seen the last episode yet... I'll wait for the subbed episodes... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course they have 2 babies. One from JLR and another from BGST. She'll give birth in NM instead. 555+
It was too cute though the car scene. *blush*
:loool: :loool: :loool:
i like this scene too, it was a cute episode especially when they play ngiew together even i don't understand one word, i find it very cute ^_^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this episode was so awesome & the ending was super cuteee! loved it! ahhh!
ateam is so cute with their marriage proposal scene... but the ending is kinda lame to me... anyway. it is a family lakorn so I think this ending is somehow acceptable...

yah, will join you guys hoping for more sweet, baby, kiss scene of ateam in NM...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
wow. that ending was lovely. did ya'll see AFF'S JLR PEARL EARRINGS AND NECKLACE in the last scene? hehehhe love it <3
you chicks are just too funny...I knew Aff had a JLR pearl bracelet...but a necklace and earrings?...LOL...I'm confoosed now...did we watch the same version?...J/K...the ending to me was appropriate and very cute...it ended well for everyone...the two greedy brothers got what they reaped...Ah Joo finally was accepted by his father...even Ah Nai got to be manager for the second Chicken restaurant they opened...very good lakorn...this drama should win if not best drama of the year...then at least best drama for the good of society... :D