Bow Chayada: Hot Single Mom

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
fluke is crazzzzyyyy. his wife is so damn fricken pretty! wayyyyy better than pang! how could he. ohh emm gee.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
fluke is crazzzzyyyy. his wife is so damn fricken pretty! wayyyyy better than pang! how could he. ohh emm gee.
That was Fluke's wife?? She's beautiful. What did he do? He must of had an affair... I didn't even know this.

bow chayada? who is she? i recall hearing the name, but i don't recall her face, even now with this photoshoot...which lakorns have she been in?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
she's not an actress.. she just does shows and stuff in the business i think..

thanks for the sharing the pictures.. she is so much prettier than pang

ling

sarNie Hatchling
How long were they married for? She's pretty. So she doesn't play in any lakorns? She just looks so familiar like i've seen her in a lakorn or something or maybe i'm mistaking her for Janie cause they do look alike.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I saw her on one of the talk shows. I heard they split for like 2 years before they divorce. I think she is pretty too. Jeez! With a pretty wife like that he still dare to cheat, and their son is cute too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very pretty .. n omg.. she was cheated on no way.. eeek.. she is so pretty .. omg.. and she looks better than pang.. >_<..