Boy Blinya

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ha..Nope she isn't nang aek anymore...Thank god lol...Am I being to mean? Well Au knew who he was but I don't think he knew her yet lol...Why blue and white?..lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Ha..Nope she isn't nang aek anymore...Thank god lol...Am I being to mean? Well Au knew who he was but I don't think he knew her yet lol...Why blue and white?..lol
[post="29431"][/post]​

cause its a tight color :D really :lol: it would match p-boy and Au :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol....Heum...I don't know..Blue and white...Doesn't seem too romantic lol...
[post="31663"][/post]​

oh well too bad for you :p :lol: well what u think match au and boy's wedding theme color come on blue and white is color and pretty in a way :wub: well just hope p-boy brinya doesn't get black,brown and purple theme color yuckkkkk!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...Whose going to choose those colors lol...Black, brown and purple...Yuck lol...But I guess so..Blue and white is nice because I saw someones wedding that had those colors..It was nice..But I was thinking something like red or pink..I don't know lol...Definetly he was have to followe the Jao Sao's choice :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
AHHH... MORE PICTURES OF BOY!!! MORE!!! MORE... PLEASE!!!!

loving him so much... i'm starting to dream about him....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits To DIDA
Boy is looking hot there!

Pra aek kee mah kaow (in this case brown lol) mah chuay nang aek..Au yoo nai..P mah chuay laew! (He got some big legs..I like lol)

L

lalalek

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW OLD IS BOY? NOT TO BE MEAN BUT HE IS STARTING TO LOOK OLD...HE IS ALSO GETTING BALD TOO....LOL.....YEAH HE WAS CUTE THEN BUT I DUNNO ABOUT NOW...

IF AU AND BOY GETS MARRIED, I THINK THAT THEIR THEME COLOR SHOULD BE WHITE AND GOLD....IT IS PRETTY.... :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
32....If you go back some pages I think I already told..Anyways lol...To me he still looks young..As long as he shaves! That's cute...White and gold...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WoranuchWongsawanFan said:
he is soooo frigen hot!! boy is soo hot in krai gam not!ha, come to think of it i want to see boy n noon together in the lakorn instead!
[post="39776"][/post]​
omg...boy was in krai gam note?! haven't seen this lakorn yet, but for boy, it's now a new goal for me to do! lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Thook! You never seen Krai Gum Node? Ha..I never watched it either until like last year I think..Because I saw Boy's picture on the cover of the lakorn so i'm like! Damn I have to bring it!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
omg...boy was in krai gam note?! haven't seen this lakorn yet, but for boy, it's now a new goal for me to do! lol
[post="40628"][/post]​
i recommend you to not watch it because boy's role is too short...its like when you see him onscreen then afterward, there's none...soooo DON'T RENT IT...unless you're a fan of kade and noon.. hehe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But it's better then not seeing him at all right? lol..But yea...He doesn't even get a chance to talk..You will see him play badmitton...around his brothers and so forth..but he's still hot! lol...If you go back a couple pages you will see his picture from Krai Gum Node...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..And he would just go to the "conference" lol...And look at everyone...Give his mean brother a dirty look..At the funeral's and so forth...Geesh..Couldn't they just give him a main part at least! But watch Prom Parn..He's really cute in there..But his gf/wife in the lakorn is older then him.. :wacko: