Boy Blinya

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well you see thats the thing..He's an old actor..Thats why he's the number one pra aek..Just like Chatree Pinyo...Right now you can't even find a number 1 pra aek for lakornpuenbarn anymore..

donna

sarNie Adult
he is so fricking hott! i loved all the borans that he starred in especially sanou noi ruen ngam

nolee

sarNie Adult
where did you see him!?! i wanna see him in a recent pic or somethin. but i saw him in some of the borans like prasuton manorah.. he did lose his baby cute =[ so sad.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
anyways he's not popular anymore right now, but he's still popular in my heart....he's still the #1 boran star in my heart always....luv him in "bla boo tong" he so cute in there.....i luv him.............

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He's still popular and well known in Thailand though...Because in the news they still called him 'pra aek cheur dung' popular named pra aek...So as long as he's still popular over there then its all good lol...But I want to see him come back and act..

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I LOVE BOY SO MUCH ESP. IN BLA BOO THONG MY FIRST BORAN LAKORN I SAW OF HIM! HE'S SUCH A CUTIE! I STILL LOVE HIM TOO! HE IS A REALLY GREAT ACTOR.. AWW AU AND HIM BROKE UP ALREADY? THAT'S SAD I THOUGHT THEY WERE STILL DATING?? NO :( I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.. SO SAD. WHAT'S BOY'S LATEST MODERN/BORAN LAKORN? ANYONE KNOW? HE IS STILL VERY POPULAR TO ME.. HEHE JUST FOUND OUT HE WAS THE PRAEK FOR BLA BOO THONG. LOLZ! I'M A LATE, LATE FAN. I LOVE BOY BLINYA SO MUCH!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
does anyone have a recent pic of him? i want to see how he looks like now, the first and last time i saw him was in bla boo thong (good lakorn!)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
He got chubby...if you guys want to see him..he's in the first couple parts of Kula Sang Suay...he died in there and became a god...! he played as pra ek's dad!