Boy Palinya

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
rip pboy i use to love him i alway thought wow he is a good looking boran peke probably the best one and i also saw him in a couple of modern lakorn i was wondering why they dont let him play peke in modern also

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
does anyone know if he was still with au when he passed away...as in, were they still a couple?? i don't know what this is going to do to her. this is so sad. :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The funeral where only the star can come already passed..Many lakornpeunbarn stars were there of course..Sad I say...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
he was one of my favorite pr'eks growing up:(
I wanted to marry him when I grew up and I'm not even grown up yet and he's already left me :(
r.i.p. handsome :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
He's the first lakorn puernban pra aek I remember watching. My personal opinion, I don't think any actor we've seen so far can surpass his performances, especially in Bla Boo Thong.

R.I.P Khun Boy. Thank you for the work you've help created and through which will always exist as a living memory for those to enjoy.

Yukina616

sarNie Egg
Boy Blinya & Achara Thongthep

I really not a Thai Lakorn fan…I don’t watch Thai lakorn..…Maybe only almost 10 Lakorns…..but I have to say that Bla Boo Tong is my first Thai Lakorn that I ever watch and is my favorite one….I found that Boy Blinya is no longer here…which is really sad :mellow: ….and I also found that Boy Blinya & Achara Thongthep are still dating…sad he die like that….don’t ask me how I know he still datin her…my mom saw on thai tv new sumethin like that…I think they start datin again 4 year ago….that what my mom say…she know thai since she was lil’….When I found he gone…is really hurt see someone you know but you really don’t care and then…bang they gone to a new life….that how I feel when my mom told …So I rewatch Bla Boo Tong and I watching rite now is Mane Nopa Gaow ….Just wonder B) …did Boy take her back after (suppose rumor about her n her stupid mistaken) ….coz they going out but that accident he died….If he really does take her back…he such a nice guy…If I were her…I will be so hurt….And will never remarried…..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No he is not with Aey Achara..They dated when they were in there teens but they broke up after that and she got married and had a kid with her husband then afterwards divorced..As for the one they were talking about 4 years ago before he died was his most recent..She's 40 years old..Old but ok lol..But him and Aey were ancient news and they never saw each other after they went there separate ways..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
No! I still had hope that he'd be back acting as P'Ek in boran. So sad. I hope his family is doing okay now and that he RIP.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, my heart is broken, he is one of my favorite pre'ak hoping that one day he will come back and play as pre'ak again. I think he has the sweetest / sexiest eye ever. Well hope that he rest in peace.

Saifah

bite me x___
OHH MAN i HEKKA MiSSED THiS THREAD. i CANT BELiEVE HE PASSED AWAY.
HARD TO ACCEPT AND BELiEVE THOUGH. HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORiTE BORAN
PRA AEK AND HE iS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR. MAN iT SUCKS!!

meown

sarNie Egg
I used to watch his "Pla Boo thong" He's taken away from us so young...May God bless him. R.I.P Boy.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
he was one of my favorite pr'eks growing up:(
I wanted to marry him when I grew up and I'm not even grown up yet and he's already left me :(
r.i.p. handsome :(
OMG R U SERIIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL MEEE TOOO!!
That's so sad and so young!! I 'm so sad!!!!!!
He's like the guy I would TOTALLY MARRY!! When I was
like 15!! HEart is diffentlly broken!!

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
wow..i can't believe it has already been over a year since boy left us..how sad.
i'll always remember him..currently watching bla boo tong now