BoYfRiEnD ProBlEmS....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just want to see the face of a cheater !! ..so when he get busted .. .. im open for rebound ;) ;)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Buahahaha!!! Ohh, I see...you're one of those kind-hearted woman who's into rescuing these scums of love. :lol:

Just use, abuse, and throw them away ehhhh? LOL

hakage

sarNie Egg
stop blaming the guy, its your fault lidogurl! if u werent seducing him, shit wont happens!

:loool: **you're probably lying, you LIAR** :w000t:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
crazie_me said:
lidogurl and reagan got something going on???
[post="106862"][/post]​
i'm wondering the same thing...hehe....

hakage said:
stop blaming the guy, its your fault lidogurl! if u werent seducing him, shit wont happens!

:loool: **you're probably lying, you LIAR** :w000t:
[post="106928"][/post]​
Hakkie thats not nice....

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Reagan said:
yeah broke up ages ago lol
[post="107635"][/post]​

awww y???

lidogurl said:
what?.,.....u talking to me? <_<..yeah...hes too good for me...=(
[post="107642"][/post]​
yeah he's talking about you....lol...

Reagan said:
=)
[post="107645"][/post]​
meanie

lidogurl said:
see?....hes a meanie...=(
thats why all guys are ass.....
[post="107646"][/post]​
totally agree with you....hahahaha.... but about the all guys are asses dont agree on that one...hahaha

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
If some guy was doing this to you, you'd want them to tell you right. Free her from the loser, bust is ass, and tell her to kick him to the curb.

If she refuses to listen, let it be and she'll only learn the hard way.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
theres one thing I learnt thru out my life, that is who da bloody hell wants two girls for, I mean ONE IS ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY, who in there god damn mind wants to take on two =/ one is enough! haha

STIMA

HMM i wouldnt really tell her.......but i would hella bad mouth him until she dont like him anymore but if that doesnt work then ill tell HER..but i duno. ..even if she does get mad AND SHE WILL Cuz i think thats just how girls are LOL..it'll only be a lil whilee & she'll realizeeee it and appreciate it. but it really DEPENDS how close you are with her..if i wasnt, i wouldnt even tell her he was flirting wid me and just flirt back JKK i would keep bad mouthing him and if she dont listen to me...then she would probably hate me if i told her he was hitting on me...see...so sometimes if they're not a good fren anyways..its better to just let her find out her self. her fault for not listening :rolleyes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think you should tell him to stop and when you say this to them, you should say it in a serious voices that make him know you are not interesting in him. If he does not stop, tell your friend about his attitude toward you. He did this to you because he does not respect both you and your friend. If you love your friend you should let her know and kick him out. He does not dersve the love from your friend or any girl especially good girl. Also if she is your best friend she will understand you. Best friend, would not fight over guy, at least in my case because they did not deserve that fight. I definetly think you should tell your friend because he is derespect both of you.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hahahaha dirty sarN,
samantha just so you know im a nice guy =) if only there were 10000 more reagans many girls can be happy MuAHHAHA