boys over flower

kulyia

RUK
well, ihavent watched it. But i heard one of the girls committed suicide cause she was pressured to sleep with the producers to get a higher position and money raise. Not for the movie, but other stuff.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Sure. You can upload it and share it. I heard a lot about it, but i havent seen it yet. So, i would love to see it if you upload it :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
well, ihavent watched it. But i heard one of the girls committed suicide cause she was pressured to sleep with the producers to get a higher position and money raise. Not for the movie, but other stuff.
What? What happened?

Does anyone have anymore info on this?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunno...4 star ntertainment dubb metoer garden n i got to admit...it kinda suck.....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling

how freaky!
feel kinda bad for the girl though!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
What? What happened?

Does anyone have anymore info on this?
the girl was the girl who played sunny, the trio girls in boys before flowers. she suicide cuz apparently her producer sexually assaulted her, and then the producer attempted suicide as well so he wouldnt have face the public, but i guess he's in the hospital now...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the girl was the girl who played sunny, the trio girls in boys before flowers. she suicide cuz apparently her producer sexually assaulted her, and then the producer attempted suicide as well so he wouldnt have face the public, but i guess he's in the hospital now...

if you commit crime.. you better make sure you really kill yourself.
so.. what happened to the producer now? does anyone know?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i dislike the ending...though the movie was pretty good...
if you're talking about the hmong dubb ending then yea it suck cuz that's not even the ending in the original korean version. you should watch the korean version. well at least the ending if you want to know.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
LOL... we asked about this before and didn't have a clip of the movie, right?

With this clip though, I think I figured it out. The song is: Ci Wei (刺猬) by Zhong Wen (钟汶). I think there's actually two versions of the song:
http://www.56.com/u25/v_MTc0NDIwNTQ.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZeLLsRfDg
yeah...i asked it...but i cant find my old topic sooo i created a new topic...and yeah.
but both versions doesn't really sound like the one from green forest?

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
I'VE WATCHED IT ALL...ITS A GREAT DRAMA!!! F4 ARE SMOKING HOT!!! OH BTW IF U GO ON ASIANFANATICS YOU SHOULD FIND SOME INFO ABOUT JANG JA YUN (I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL HER NAME) SUICIDE...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i finished watching this show too. its so sad that its over now. F4 are smoking hot. its a really good show. if my sister didn't show me this drama, i wouldn't know what it was about. i'm happy that my sis showed me this show. i'm gonna miss boys over flower.