Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
dhanks fo dhe clarification!
:p i see i knu dhe monk is sin juh wanted so sure :lol:
Sin raped P'eer? is dhat dhe girl who likes him buh he didnt like her???
i dont remember Sin raping anyone. :lol:
Yes, he did. He was drunk that one night because he saw Ae and Dan together. P'eer was taking care of him but he thought it was Ae so he violated her.

Sunisa - Yes, Sin lost that necklace. Ploy putted off of his necklace "accidentally" when he was rescuing her from the river.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ohhhh i seee i must of ffw passs dhat... i was like confused cuh P'eer was shown dhat she was pregnant cuh of her belly after everyone in dhe house got murder...
why didnt she get murder?

sunisa

ohhhh i seee i must of ffw passs dhat... i was like confused cuh P'eer was shown dhat she was pregnant cuh of her belly after everyone in dhe house got murder...
what epi. was that?the murder?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Because Sin was filled with remorse that she couldn't face no one any longer. So she sent her to live with his mom because Dan's dad ordered the hit on the entire family. She left before the assassins came to the house.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm barely on episode 11...but i looked ahead..and goodnes..i just love the new openning..i love it tat they made a new openning for the new generation along w/ the modern version..coolness..and ploy is so cute and adorable..i almost couldn't recognize her...awww...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Because Sin was filled with remorse that she couldn't face no one any longer. So she sent her to live with his mom because Dan's dad ordered the hit on the entire family. She left before the assassins came to the house.
ooooooooooooooh i get it now...
welll dhe lakorn is starting to draggg...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I feel so sorry for ae...she is so desperately in love with dana nd he...he doesn't even show a sign of sympathy...like, in the first life time he lied and lied to her..adn now he's doing the same thing...I understand in the 2nd lifetime it was for ploy but when he came back, and she said something like "you're not going to leave me again?" and she was soooooo sad and he just went right ahead and said "yeah" he's such a jerk!!!! I wish there's another life time where dan dn se learned their lesson and they get together...and ae ans sin gets together...this movie is sooooo unfair...especially to ae and sin...

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
i try to feel sympathy for Ae.. but i still can't. To me, it just seems like she loves herself the most and no one else.. yes she loves Dan, and she's willing to hurt anyone just to get her satisfaction, not to mention all the "ghosts" around her, not to mention her parents.. and she just get worse and worse. the bad part is that she knows very well that he's human, unlike her.

and this total denial she's having.. it just getting worse and worse.. so do i feel sorry for her? sorry i don't.

was Dan and ploy good in the previous.. they were sooo not.. :huh: let them try to make up then.. like the nun said.. nope.. Pikul still love herself the most. if she can't have him no one can... sorry, not rooting for her -_-

argggggggggg .. i hate this lakorn.. i only watch this for Dan.. lolsssss

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i try to feel sympathy for Ae.. but i still can't. To me, it just seems like she loves herself the most and no one else.. yes she loves Dan, and she's willing to hurt anyone just to get her satisfaction, not to mention all the "ghosts" around her, not to mention her parents.. and she just get worse and worse. the bad part is that she knows very well that he's human, unlike her.

and this total denial she's having.. it just getting worse and worse.. so do i feel sorry for her? sorry i don't.

was Dan and ploy good in the previous.. they were sooo not.. :huh: let them try to make up then.. like the nun said.. nope.. Pikul still love herself the most. if she can't have him no one can... sorry, not rooting for her -_-

argggggggggg .. i hate this lakorn.. i only watch this for Dan.. lolsssss

and that's why they say "Kwarm Ruk Mun Tum Hai Tah Bot"......

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah but dan totally screwed her though [not that kind of screw] like, he totally played her for pleasure...
the only reason why I cannot fully sympathize her is that she still loves him after what he's done to her...and it's not that unobvious that he was jerking around...love does make one blind, but seriously, THAT! blind...but then again, it IS dan...
let's ust say, this movie is unfair to EVERYONE! like, why did ploy's sister have to die? she did nothing wrong! and now she's cursed and dwelling as a ghost with a grudge!

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
-___________-'

there are alot of things that doesn't make sense in this lakorn (still waching it though.. lolssss)

but it has a teaching in this lakorn, that there's time to let go and not bearing any grudge (which is totally easier said than done). this is the reason why all these things happen in this life...and i still hate Pikul the most.. wake up girl, stop living in your ghostly denial life :mellow: :mellow:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah, ae's character needs to wake up and smell the fish or however the saying goes...if only she was that strong in the past life time, she wouldn't have been tricked by dan adn died like that...everything would've worked out maybe she wouldn't end up with dan cause he doesn't love her but no one would've died and been cursed to live as angry ghosts...I wonder how satisfying the ending is gonna be

kouvang

sarNie Egg
no matter what pikun and kun rah are not soulmate so and never will be so what kind of kam did they including Ae, Dan, Ploy, Ae and Sin did in their past lives to be mix up in this two life. Pikun need to wake up from her blindness because he is not meant for her.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. yesterday's episode was hilarious. I'm this total loser when it comes to ghost and stuff. I watch this lakorn because of Dan.... but since i watched this lakorn.. i'm not scared a bit. All the ghosts look so funny and unreal!!! goshhhhhhhh LOLSSSSSSss

especially Pikul, my goodness, I think she's a VIP ghost. She changed her outfits like 5 times, at minimum, per episode, while other ghosts are wearing same old shit all through the lakorn.. lolsssssss and not to mention all the powers she's possess. Man for a moment i thought i was watching X-Men and not a ghost story Pee Kaew...her eyes turned red, green,, yellow.. gosh. and yes, sometimes she can bring out the rain (all the forcaster must love her) And NOW, she can make a storm out of herself.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maybe in tonight's episode she will bring out a rainbow or something

i just couldn't stop laughing.. and when Dan and Kik was running (looks llike marathon) through the woods there.. my god...

ok, i take it back.. it's a fun lakorn, it's not boring at all, but don't expect it to be a scary one.. LOLSSSSSSSSss

And to talk about all the panda ghost (those with lots of eyeshadows under their eyes.. ) .. they're democratic you know? they even have meetings and stuff, wheter they should kill Dan or not.. LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's fun, it's fun

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pikul is so mean. it's her own stupidity that fell in love with a guy who never love her. but i still feel sorry for her. she is devoted to only one guy & love him a lot. Rath is so mean to trick her every century. he deserve to die to repay the bad things he did to her. but i like the love scenes in her. better than watching those slap/kiss scenes because too rough sometimes. Dan and Ae play their love scenes nicely well and look real. but too much love scenes in here but i ike it though. :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
actually in the second life Dan does fall in love with Pikul. b/c in the previews at the end of ep16 you see Dan hugging Ae and putting on a necklace on her. and if it didnt love her he would of ran out of the house not stay there while the fire is going on ..
sooo it seems like a sweet ending. but Ae is somewhat selfish....

______!im looking forward to Dan starring in a lakorn that is more of a bad boy but not like Khun Rath
i just dont wanna watch another sappy lakorn of Dan. i want something new :lol:

natty

Chubs
actually in the second life Dan does fall in love with Pikul. b/c in the previews at the end of ep16 you see Dan hugging Ae and putting on a necklace on her. and if it didnt love her he would of ran out of the house not stay there while the fire is going on ..
sooo it seems like a sweet ending. but Ae is somewhat selfish....

______!im looking forward to Dan starring in a lakorn that is more of a bad boy but not like Khun Rath
i just dont wanna watch another sappy lakorn of Dan. i want something new :lol:

but in the preview rissa also told dan that if he can not bring himself to love her then at least free her.. i think that's what he was doing.. free her but then because of the tremendous love she has for him and what he did to her, he paid it with his life too..

well we'll find out today

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
No , Rat doesn't love Pikul. but he discovers the wrong he did to Pikul and wants to repay it... it was really touching T-T

my Dannnnnnnnnnnn T-T

anyway, Rat loves Nisa, but he realises what he needs to do... so therefore... T-T

P.S. When will i see Dan on TV again, except for the new CM with AIS.... i guess i have to wait 7 more months to see any of his work.....

natty

Chubs
that was a messed up ending.. all in all he still didn't love pikoon and still love only rissa but because in this lifetime he was born with good conscious, he felt guilty for the wrong that he did pikoon so he paid with his life as well as vow that he will love her and only her.. omfg.. what a bunch of crap.. so she still didn't get his heart...