Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Second century Dan still look so cute. he look young. first i thought it would be boring but turn out it's not. first i thought nang aek would get mad at pra aek and come after to hurt him and eventually kill him b/c make her died but i was so wrong she still love him and wait for him and help him. but then why would she hate him when she about to died she still said love him.from the preview they will have some cute scenes together which is so good. i can't wait to see it. but so sad that he died with her, she took him to go with her. the song is very nice in here. they should let Dan sing this song too. like 2 version of the same song. i wanna heard his voice would be good.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
HAHA the latest eipsode was so hilarious, the crazy girl stole Dan's camera, so Dan said " If you give the camera back to me i'll give you a reward", so he had to take all these pictures with her ^_^ :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dhis lakorn is sad/scary now LOL
and theres some funny parts. buh most of dhe parts are scary. cuh dhe ghosts either wanna kill or haunt someone.
i was wondering how did dhey all die?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

i just started watching this from about ep. 9 or 10. i didn't know ae & some others would be ghosts while some others are reborn! :eek: i really was not expecting that at all.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i was hoping Ae would be reborn as well, but now, their situations are reversed... Ae is now the rich one and Dan is the average rich guy.....or something in that way... i didn't like how she was still a ghost, even though it presents much greater meaning...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I thought the 2nd life was going to be short like dan goes and meets her and she kicks his ass the end but wow...
BUT HE SOOO INNOCENT!!!! I was like, okay, I'mma end the lakorn where they all die and sin becomes a monk cause now I DON'T want dan to die, HE TOOOO INNOCENT!!!! he didn't do it, koon rat did!!!
I like him and ploy in the 2nd life, again, THEY INNOCENT! why are those guys beating dan up? and who is that 2nd sin? is that sin's kid? or is ploy sin's kid? why does he look like sin?
it's so sad how the whole family was wiped out in one night...poor people, I didn't like pi koon's mom but she didn't have to die!
can't believe ae still thinking dan loves her...so sad cause he doesn't love her at all, especially now where he is possess no knowledge of her except vague, confusing memories...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I have a question..cause i have seeming the whole things of this lakorn..Why can Ae reborn and her family too. why would Dan and the mean lady got to reborn...

numfon

sarNie Adult
it's so twisted that they're now making Dan and Ploy the victim when they did such horrible things to Ae and her family! Dan and Ploy aren't suffering enough so far. How come Dan's mom is suffering more than him and Ploy when she didn't even KILL anyone? I mean.. she tried to..but she failed and was murdered instead. Ploy killed so many people.. yet she gets to be so n'ek-y in her current life. i realize that Ae wished that whoever were evil to her would have a good heart.. but still! karma-wise, it's so illogical!

what the Mae Shee said.. Ploy and Dan are destined to be together forever?? AISH!!!

Ae's mom is like.. forever shallow... even when she's a ghost. :lol:

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
it's so twisted that they're now making Dan and Ploy the victim when they did such horrible things to Ae and her family! Dan and Ploy aren't suffering enough so far. How come Dan's mom is suffering more than him and Ploy when she didn't even KILL anyone? I mean.. she tried to..but she failed and was murdered instead. Ploy killed so many people.. yet she gets to be so n'ek-y in her current life. i realize that Ae wished that whoever were evil to her would have a good heart.. but still! karma-wise, it's so illogical!

what the Mae Shee said.. Ploy and Dan are destined to be together forever?? AISH!!!

Ae's mom is like.. forever shallow... even when she's a ghost. :lol:
doesn't seem like kharma's doing it's job but I guess they're implying that you know, dan and ploy are hurt within/emotionally...maybe it's just me [or that I'm being too sympathetic] but tey're really sad/emotionally down people...like, they haven't done anything wrong yet people just hate them, and they're being treated badly out of no where,a nd those around them are like I don't wanna say crazy but going insane like his mom...they seem to live normal lives but there's always something that's bothering them, nawing at their heart/inside that won't leave them alone and they don't know what it is that is bothering them but it's causing them to not be truely happy or satisfied with life...I don't know, someone who knows hmong can translate this cause I can't: they tsis txom nyem qaij thawv thiam sis txom nyem siab ntsws...tsis pluag nyiaj txhiag thiam sis pluag kev hlub tiag thiab kev zoo siab" sorry for the horrible hmong spelling...

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
yeah karma has gotten to Ploy this second lifetime, and that is always the case since she seems to be innocent in this life, but that's what she gets from her sins from previous life.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn gets creepier and creepier!! I have to really watch it during the day. I know. I'm a bigo chicken. LOL It really is a sad and scary, love story. I do hope this lakorn ends with Dan and Ae together somehow in like another reincarnated lifetime because they really did have feelings for each other. Ploy doesn't deserve him because of their first life. lol Can't wait to see what happens!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry Karma isn't harsh enough. If this lakorn is trying to display the notion of Buddhism/Karma, they're not delivering a clear explanation thus all of this confusion. I mean, in Kasanaka, it was clear on why things happened the way they did.

It is unfair for Ae; regardless of how stupid she was at times, she is still an innocent victim who got stuck in this dark hole and it wasn't even her fault either. Ae truly deserves the one she loves, which is Dan not because she is nang'ake but because she is a good person. If Ploy was a good person, I would be disappointed but not upset if Dan and Ploy were soulmates. But Ploy's nature is rotten, she can't just wash it clean with one lifetime? The lives she took are still roaming around miserably.

If Ae is forced to let go of Dan in the end and just accept fate, then fate is too cruel to her and has done nothing to punish Ploy and Dan for their sins. Then fate is unfair and biased. :rolleyes: Ae should reincarnate and fall in love with someone else while Dan and Ploy suffer in Heck for their sins, not having the chance to reincarnate ever again. Now that would be fair. Having Dan die with Ae just to end the cycle, that still sucks for Ae. Ae is just getting pity and Dan is still misleading her till the very end...gee, talk about such an unfair lakorn. :rolleyes:

I keep crying everytime I see Ae with Dan and the themesong plays. Gee, perhaps I'm too sensitive.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I have a question..cause i have seeming the whole things of this lakorn..Why can Ae reborn and her family too. why would Dan and the mean lady got to reborn...
Dan's dad put a curse on that whole house and who ever die in that house would never be born again. Dan's dad thought Dan was killed by them not by the lightning itself. Ae was not reborn because she was going to wait for Dan to return to her. Basically, her soul linger in the past and does not want to move on. I hope that helps a little bit.