Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the news Num4ever.

they should just stick with Num or atleast choose an older pra'ek. Ae does look way older than Dan even though they might not be too far apart.
NO PROBLEM! YEAH I STILL WANT NUM TO BE IN THE LAKORN STILL. BUT HE NEED SOME REST SO IT OKAY IF THEY REPLACE A NEW P'EK.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, so this was the lakorn that Num was suppose to play with Ae?
YES IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE NUM, BUT AFTER THE ACCIDENT THERE ROMOUR SAYING RS BANN HIM. IT OKAY HE NEED TO TAKE A LOT OF REST AND PLUS HE HAVE TWO LAKORNS WITH CH7 SO I'M OKAY WITH IT. BUT IF HE STILL IN THAT WOULD SUPER TOO.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww...p'num..gosh..this really sucks..as for Ae with Dan?? goodness...they dont look good together..she does look alot way older than her..and she annoys me sometimes...but i guess we'll have to see how it goes..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
they didnt really ban num......he was the one that asked permission to take a break from this lakorn b/c he has two other lakorn that he has to do for ch7 and there are busy filming it cuz its gonna air soon and as for dan being in here its not for sure cuz dan doesnt know about this yet cuz he just came back from peru

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Not only does she look older or ummm i guess a nicer way to say it she looks much more mature than dan plus..she's tall too if she stick on heels they'll be about the same height or she'll be slightly taller too...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the details. Num needs all the rest he can get. The last time I saw him on tv, he made me cry... It just doesn't sound right...Ae and Dan.*sigh*.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
She's 25?...tat's not bad...Isn't Dan 23 this year..but freakin' P'Dan looks like a lilo boy with his cute round face and adorable dimoples...hahah...i 10th tat...she looks a lilo old foe him...even wen Janie w/ her big eyes looked a lilo too old foe P'Dan wen they did Hoi Un Chun Ruk Tur...i dunno...they should had changed to an older pra'ek

why in the world would P'Dan be the first on the list to replace P'Num??? wat?! they don't tink P'Dan has enough work or something?..my boy needs rest...especially after he had tat heart problem...and RS better hire a dirver foe P'Dan too...if anyting happens to him i'll fly ova there and kick their behind....aww...P'Dan go rest boi..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Heart prob.?O.O...I don't see anybody else that would be able to take Num's place in RS. There's no other better pr'ek in RS than Dan... Hoy An was okay. Jannie wasn't too old.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I was sooooooooo happy when pr'eak was my Num but it's good because my Num need as much rest as possible. I don't really think about the actor and actress ages as long as the lakorn is good and as long as they are actors/actress that I like. I got scare when someone said RS ban Num but when I thought about it there is no way RS will do that to my Num!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hehe.i was shocked too. but it doesn't feel right b/c the look is too mature...well, i hope they have great chemistry together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Do Rs have any other p'ke beside Dan? They really need to get some p'ke instay of using Dan. He really need to take a break and rest a lot.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
why Dan....please please not Dan....he need some rest..... RS should think of another pra'ek for the role.....
:huh: Huh....sigh????Dan and Ae.....what?????

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Dan and Ae together? If Dan was to take P'Num role then I think they should replace Ae too. I like Ae, but Dan and Ae it an odd pair up and don't look right. If it was Dan and Pat Naprapa it would be better.