Bride Magazine: Son Yuke and Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
It just me or not?? even though they are back together their eyes are not sweet as before... when they looked at each others I can't feel like the old SonVill :fighting3::fighting3:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I think it's just BTS pictures. Hoping actual pictures will be better :)
And yes, they are so cute together, one of my favorite (and first) lakorn OTP. I'm so happy they are back together as friends :aaaaa:

Amikou

I think you're hold major prejudice against them lol So what's point for them to hang out alot lately? Money? It's not that like Vill can't find another celeb guy for such purpose.

Amikou

I just think they look alot more relaxed now. They were super awkward during TPK filming and blessing ceremony. So they're alot better now. Let's just wish good for them :)

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
They're sort of weird. They hang out, share the same circle of friends/management, and so forth, but when they work together, they don't come off as sweet. Like Son isn't even trying. He's just standing there and Vill, she doesn't even look at him. Hahah. I don't know. What we see isn't always the truth, though. Costars can have amazing chemistry but they're not even friends behind the scenes and then we have Son and Vill who are friends but can't emote.

I hope the official shots are better than this. If I were the photographer, I would be having them retake. Hahaa.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This isn't Vill's best photoshoot. There is not a glow to her face which normally is there. She looks like she's halfway asleep. As if, she rather be anywhere but there.

I liked them together in their first lakorn but since they parted ways it's not the same. In this shoot alone, their interactions are barely there. Even BTS they are both in their own world like they can't wait to get it done and make a run for the door lol. The boredom on their faces are too obvious.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh man this was not a good time for her to do this type of photo shoot being heartbroken and stuff. I'm sure this was several months ago when she was just breaking up. Poor Vill.