Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
aHHHH...R scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to read the outcome after Aum outcame. lol.. :loool:
"outcame" = pervert mind.. = me... :lol:

thanks for the update....

me too lome...i wanna know wats gonna happen too....
you're welcome. glad you enjoyed it!

whoa. aum didn't just leave after what ann said. i can't wait for the aftermath, what will aum want next after he already has her?
perhaps her heart?

nooooo!!! :lmao: Damn you Aum! :lmao:
awww... you knew it was going to end up this way.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
wow aum is vicious! gosh i cant wait to see what happens next! ahh i feel like im watching a lakorn
hahaha.. doesn't it? i was tembling when i wrote this scene... how do people *cough*sarn*donna*noy* write stuff like this? :lol:

oh my.. i wonder will aum change his opinion about ann.. hehe.. can't wait to know more....
stay tuned.

Awwwww R-scene!! n they just made it on the couch!!
yea, freaky aum can't control himself.... ^_^

your R scene is well-written!! you need to teach me how to write that kind of scene... :lol:
i don't need to teach you anything! you already mastered it!! thinking now, your scenes are way more explicit then mine
Glad you like it, wasn't sure if i could wrote it the way it play out in my brain. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha.. doesn't it? i was tembling when i wrote this scene... how do people *cough*sarn*donna*noy* write stuff like this? :lol:

yea, freaky aum can't control himself.... ^_^

i don't need to teach you anything! you already mastered it!! thinking now, your scenes are way more explicit then mine
Glad you like it, wasn't sure if i could wrote it the way it play out in my brain. :lol:
:lol: it takes a longgg time to write one love scene! LMAO.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

it can take a night or two to write an entire love scene... I have to take breaks... hahaha
anyhow, I'm not good in writing R scenes... -_- I'll start off with a possible R scene but I always end up with a willing... :p my n'ek would always give in... hahahaha

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
yah, i know.... it was like i was pressuring myself to finish writing it. lol

it can take a night or two to write an entire love scene... I have to take breaks... hahaha
anyhow, I'm not good in writing R scenes... -_- I'll start off with a possible R scene but I always end up with a willing... :p my n'ek would always give in... hahahaha
actually it suppose to be r and willing meet half way... opps guess it didn't come off like that .. hehe.. :rolleyes:

omg aum r her.. i feel kind of bad for ann.... he so mean to her.. thanks//

i want more
yea but he have his reasons.
thanks for enjoying it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know what you mean... it can take up days just to come up with a paragraph lmao....

poor ann... i felt that she pretty much gave in... so it was a partial r to me lol :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yah, i know.... it was like i was pressuring myself to finish writing it. lol
actually it suppose to be r and willing meet half way... opps guess it didn't come off like that .. hehe.. :rolleyes:
yea but he have his reasons.
thanks for enjoying it.
Oh I know the pressure! It's also frustrating if it doesn't go the way you want! LOL. Plus you gotta know what position to use, I mean write! :loool:

i know what you mean... it can take up days just to come up with a paragraph lmao....
LOL. It takes me hours to write one paragraph. HAHA.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
:loool: or where they should do the deed.... :ph34r:
hahaha... i was debating where to do the deed too..
i was thinking the bedroom then i realize it would take too long. :lol:
so short trip, couch it is! :loool:

and how do i know if sw is block at work?
because i think it is! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

edit... some people say the board is having issue or something... but it work on my home computer and iphone... really, i need sw at work... or else iwill go crazy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha... i was debating where to do the deed too..
i was thinking the bedroom then i realize it would take too long. :lol:
so short trip, couch it is! :loool:

and how do i know if sw is block at work?
because i think it is! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

edit... some people say the board is having issue or something... but it work on my home computer and iphone... really, i need sw at work... or else iwill go crazy.
LOL. I hope it's a big couch... with lots of support. :lol:

eh... I wish I could help you but I don't know :unsure:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: I spend hours debating who will be on top... :loool:

lmao... fun... I sometimes write two positions in one willing... the guy on top and the girl on top... hahahaha... but the foreplay is much exciting to write than the actual deed... lol... I wanted to try writing some new positions too... maybe...
dog style
:loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao... fun... I sometimes write two positions in one willing... the guy on top and the girl on top... hahahaha... but the foreplay is much exciting to write than the actual deed... lol... I wanted to try writing some new positions too... maybe...
dog style
:loool:
LMAO. don't forget the screams & moans. :loool: those are always exciting too. hahahahahha

^^ agree... foreplay are so hot!
and i was thinking about that too... ahem D.... :loool:
LMAO. Maybe I I should start on my wild scene.... :lol: