Broken Pieces...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. yea i wonder what aum would do if ann was pregnant??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
dang, in the bathtub??? when aum wants it, he gets it. poor ann, i think she suffered enough, i wonder if she will get pregnant.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn... lol.. Aum's manhood is everywhere.. he's in Noy's fic, where he is a sadistmachoist something, in sarN's fic where he banged lavadee in the poker room.. and now his manhood is in here too. tsk tsk.. you girls are wild. But gosh.. I'm starting to feel sorry for Ann... he's controlling even the locks on her doors!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
damn... lol.. Aum's manhood is everywhere.. he's in Noy's fic, where he is a sadistmachoist something, in sarN's fic where he banged lavadee in the poker room.. and now his manhood is in here too. tsk tsk.. you girls are wild. But gosh.. I'm starting to feel sorry for Ann... he's controlling even the locks on her doors!!
u r right... aum is much described as man whore in most fanfics in sarnworld....while rome is described as the firsttimer with rita most of the time...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... he do like that is really making her suffer... sigh.. really pity ann so much.. even though want to revenge also can't do like that what..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
dang, in the bathtub??? when aum wants it, he gets it. poor ann, i think she suffered enough, i wonder if she will get pregnant.
What's wrong with the bathtub?? :p

haha. omg, compare to noy and sarn.. im still a newbies at this..

u r right... aum is much described as man whore in most fanfics in sarnworld....while rome is described as the firsttimer with rita most of the time...
maybe because aum has a bad boy rough image (JLR) while rome.. well he look too innocent. at least to me :D

Oh My God! is this even allowed?! Lol, it's so good! Keep it up ^_^ I like Aum the man whore! lol.
what is ? the tub scene or the details? :lol: glad you're enjoying it ...
oh my... he do like that is really making her suffer... sigh.. really pity ann so much.. even though want to revenge also can't do like that what..
sigh. yes. revenge. remember he did say something like... now she enter my realm, will it be pure torture or a pleasure one? or a bit of both.... :rolleyes:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Your stories never dissapoint me.
Haven't read stories for awhile now and I think I'm back on it.
It's just so addicting.
LOL
Keep the update coming, girl.

sulad

sarNie Adult
hihihihi lala Tsab! how have you been?
Nice to have one of my old reader reading again.
goodness, i feel old.. cuz we go way back, as in aompclub back in the days... lol
Hi to You too.
I'm doing great.
How about you?
LOL.
I wouldn't say, because Kat English say once you hit the age of 25 the age turn backward.
HEHEHE.
Talking of AomPClub, makes me miss those old days.
But now we're all here in Sarnworld.
Drooling over on the one and only Aum.
^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I'm well. and no, age doesn't reverse backward for me..... lol
as i get older, the year flies by quickier.

i know, miss those days... it used to be tik but he's been off the planet :(
so now is aum,aum and more aum! :lol: