Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmm, will you be like fun? the more you hate him... the harder you fall?? :D
oh now i just literally hate him. even his sexiness cannot stop me from hating him!!! ann is just going to let him do that to her... ah!!! i got to slap ann to reality too... he already got his revenge... raping is so immoral! *going crazy at the moment* lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm well. and no, age doesn't reverse backward for me..... lol
as i get older, the year flies by quickier.

i know, miss those days... it used to be tik but he's been off the planet :(
so now is aum,aum and more aum! :lol:
Yeah! Right, I bet you look younger than your age.
That's how we asians are.
KEKEKE.
Yeap! He just went off to another planet.
LOL.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nineteen

She waited nervously on the chair with her finger tapping against her purse.

"Hello Ann. I'm Dr. Woods." She extends her hand and Ann shakes it. "So what brings you to my office today?"

"Hi....umm, I wanted to know if I'm pregnant or not." She could feel her cheeks burning.

"Ok. When was your last period?"

Ann tried to remember. "Uh ….maybe two weeks ago?"

Dr Woods smile. "It's still too early to determine if you're pregnant or not. What I can tell you right now is to wait and see if you get your period first. If you don't, come back and see me so we can get a urine test to make sure.

Ann smile faintly. "I would have to wait to miss a period?"

The doctor nods her head. "You look quite pale… have you been sleeping well? Eating enough?"

"Not as of late. Been busy with work." Their last day at the resort, he couldn't keep his hand off her. She closed her eyes and opens it again. "I should be okay once I get some sleep."

Before leaving, Dr Woods told her to make she takes her vitamin daily.

Ann will be praying hard for her period to come. Sigh.

--

Aum was already at his desk by 8am to attend a conference call. He shuffle through his email to find one from his previous lover.

Love,

What's going on here? You haven't visited me for over a week now and I text you last night but you didn't text back. Call me.

~Yours truly… M.

Sigh. His fingers started typing a response:

M,

Apologize for disappearing and not returning your text. Going forward, I will not be able to see you anymore. I hope you understand and best of luck.

~Aum.

He hit the send button. Sigh, it was already 9am now and still his coffee isn't here yet.

"Ann… where's my morning coffee?" he intercom. Silence. "Ann?" Nothing.

Geez, he walks out of his office to find her desk empty. Her computer hadn't been turn on. Where is she? Damn, maybe he should have gotten her a cell phone like he had first intended.

--

He ring the doorbell. Once…twice…. No answer. Aum walk behind the house and stare up at the mini deck connected to her room. Should I use the spare key or climb onto the deck?? If I use the key, then she will question how I get it but if I climb… then it will look like I'm breaking in. Grr…. What to do? No choice. He picks option two but he'll have to take off his nice shirt exposing his white beater. Once Aum climbs on the deck, he opens the slide door which to his luck was not lock. Once inside, he see Ann lying in bed on her side in a fetus position. "Ann.." he mutter then walk lightly to her side. He notices liquid bottle medicine on the night stand before picking it up to read it. Then his hand reaches out to touch her forehead tenderly. She could be getting sick. Then his eyes trail to wall at the end of the bed. Bags. Is she going somewhere? He walk over and search through it. Fucking stupid! It was all her clothes and other items. He kick the bag hard and walk over to pick her up.. covers and all.

Am I floating? She slightly open her eyes, drowsy, to see metal doors. Where am I? Her eyes closed again and then sniff the smell her nose came in contact with. It was scent of cologne only one person she can distinguish. She didn't have to make sure it was him. It is him. "Aum…" She sigh. "Where are you taking me?" No answer. Her throat choked up with sob. "Please… don't hurt me like this. You can make me work 15 hours a day. You can make me clean your room daily." The tears slip down her cheeks through her closed eyes. "I beg you, don't make me your whore." More tears. "If I was pregnant, would you stop hurting me?" Silence. Ann doze back to sleep.

Aum walk into his suite and straight to his bedroom. He lay Ann down on his bed and cover her with another thick blanket. She immediately turn to her side and curl into fetus position again. He sat down on the bed next to her and caresses the side of her face lightly. Her words in the elevator tear his heart into pieces. His emotions were twirling inside his chest. You don't think I have a heart Ann? Why do you think I keep you so close? Because I intend to make you mine always and forever. He lean down and kiss her forehead, letting his lips linger there for a few more seconds. "I'm sure you're pregnant right now." He said in whisper tone.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... aum starting to soften up abit towards ann... start to love him more.. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww. this did tear up my heart. aum does have feelings of ann, he didn't want to be with 'M' anymore. i hope ann does get pregnant.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope she does not get pregnant and she leaves Aum for good. lol... ahahaha everyone here is probably gonna beat me up!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Yes! Yes! Finally a update
Girl, you're killing me now.
That was such a cute update.
Can't wait to read more.
Thank you. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, I didn't even know there was an update! :eek: this is sad....! Wahhh :lmao: I shed a tear... :( I hope Aum changes for Ann :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awww... aum starting to soften up abit towards ann... start to love him more.. :p
lol, we love our men to be soft and cuddly.

awwww. this did tear up my heart. aum does have feelings of ann, he didn't want to be with 'M' anymore. i hope ann does get pregnant.
yea, as you can see.. aum is clearly changing...

I hope she does not get pregnant and she leaves Aum for good. lol... ahahaha everyone here is probably gonna beat me up!
lmao! this doesn't sound like your sanity is back! :lol:

Yes! Yes! Finally a update
Girl, you're killing me now.
That was such a cute update.
Can't wait to read more.
Thank you. ^_^
maybe more cute scenes?

Ahhh... I'm all choked up now. ChinkyWinky, you made my eye make up smeared!!!! :D
awww.. lome.. i should make a warning next time *beware: possible tears.*

thanks for the update....
quite emotional....keep it coming....
thanks for enjoying it!

he is sweet towards her... omg i cant believe ann said tat.. im glad
he heard it though... thanks
yea, me too. :wub:

OMG, I didn't even know there was an update! :eek: this is sad....! Wahhh :lmao: I shed a tear... :( I hope Aum changes for Ann :D
haha noy, that's because your tainted love is wicked! i mean twisted! hehehe...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
twisted?! :lol: okay maybe just a tad bit.... hahaha.

Gosh, it's sad because maybe it's has to take a baby for Aum to have a heart towards Ann :lmao:

Goodness... Aum you beast! LOL.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yah, i m totally hooked to yr fanfic... update soon as I cant wait to see soften-side of aum... he should be paid back, enough of being a beast ... but one cute thing he made for ann as he said no to others for her...

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
awww! so sweet!! aum still in love with her!!

hmmm even the doctor cant tell if ann pregnant but aum already sure she is!! lolzzz

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
twisted?! :lol: okay maybe just a tad bit.... hahaha.
Gosh, it's sad because maybe it's has to take a baby for Aum to have a heart towards Ann :lmao:
Goodness... Aum you beast! LOL.
yea, aum is a beast in here and a devil in yours! :lol:

yah, i m totally hooked to yr fanfic... update soon as I cant wait to see soften-side of aum... he should be paid back, enough of being a beast ... but one cute thing he made for ann as he said no to others for her...
are you sure you want to see his soft side, you might just melt. ;P

wow thats funny how he knows she pregnant! aum has powerful seeds lol! wahh i love your fic its so good! update soon k

awww! so sweet!! aum still in love with her!!

hmmm even the doctor cant tell if ann pregnant but aum already sure she is!! lolzzz
men like to think their seeds are unstoppable. :rolleyes: