Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
wahhh I know she is but she shouldn't! :lol:
:D my monkey likes to dance. hehe.
ahhh you can make him vicious while he's married. muahaha....
have... uh.. henry try to get at Ann.... ohhhh :eek: & watch Aum explode. :D
maybe i should have billy return sooner then later...
oh aum will explode and burst into flames. :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww they got married, that was sooo sweet. they pictures were lovely. :wub:
thanks for liking the pictures... my first time actually adding visuals.

omg, i am in love! please update soon. i can't wait. love it love it
great story please update soon
welcome and thanks for reading!! :)

lolzzz sneaky married!!! this update is so cute n sweet!! hmm.... wonder wat gonna happen after that??
i wonder too. :rolleyes:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Three

[color="#0"]Their honeymoon was cut short. Aum had to fly on business again. He couldn't be happier since now he's a married man. [/color]

[color="#0"]"Is it necessary for me to fly with you to Singapore?" Ann asked with her hands in his. Gosh, he haven't let go of it since stepping in the airport and now they're inside the plane flying high in the sky.[/color]

[color="#0"]"Yes Mrs. Artichart." He beams a smile at her. "You're awfully pale looking these past few days. Maybe you need to see a doctor when we get back home."[/color]

[color="#0"]She turn her face away. "I'm fine. I just need to rest more." Geez, she had been sleeping a whole lot these past few days. "Beside, what am I supposed to do while you're in our meeting?"[/color]

[color="#0"]"You can go shopping. They have some really nice designer stores."[/color]

[color="#0"]"Shopping?" she turn her head back. Why does the word shopping sound so strange? Instead of jumping for joy, she frowns. "I'm fine. I can just stay at the hotel."[/color]

[color="#0"]"No, take my credit card and splurge on yourself..."[/color]

[color="#0"]"I don't want your credit card." She snapped. Ann wasn't going to be that spoil brat like she used to be. She use some force to free her hand from his. [/color]

[color="#0"]He leans into her face. "You should try losing some of that bull stubbornness." All he want to do is to spoil his wife. [/color]

[color="#0"]"Really? Well I hate to say but that comes with the package. If you don't like it, then divorce me."[/color]

[color="#0"]He grits his teeth and smirks before grabbing her neck and smooch her on the lips. "Divorce isn't a vocabulary in my dictionary sweetheart." Aum grip back her hand and held it in a tight lock.[/color]

[color="#0"]Ann tries to get her hand back but useless. She sigh softly. It's a little too late to regret about tying the knots. "Of course, it's either your way or the highway."[/color]

[color="#0"]"Good you remember..."[/color]

[color="#0"]---[/color]

[color="#0"]Sue waited anxiously inside the restaurant. He had called her that he checked in and would meet her for dinner in the hotel restaurant. She couldn't hide the jolly emotion that swells inside her chest. It feels great to be flying and working with boss again. Sue quickly takes out her compact powder and did a quick touch up. She always want him to see her in her best appearance.[/color]

[color="#0"]"Hi Sue." Aum stands in front of her and smile in amusement.[/color]

[color="#0"]"Boss!" Sue turned shy and hid the compact in her purse. And when she looks up again, Ann stand beside him. "What is Ann doing here?!" [/color]

[color="#0"]Aum wraps his arm around his wife waist. "I had to cut our honeymoon short so we're extending it here in Singapore." He pull the chair out for Ann to sit down. [/color]

[color="#0"]Her jaw dropped to the floor and her heart sank. "Say what? Honeymoon?!!! I don't understand."[/color]

[color="#0"]Aum sit down. [/color][color="#0"]"I'm sorry you had to find out this way but we wanted a private wedding." [/color][color="#0"]The waiter came by and wrote down their drinks. Sue order the strongest one. [color="#0"]"Let's look at the menu first then we can talk some more..." [/color][/color]

Sue glance at their fingers. Bahhh!!!! Wedding rings!! Aum is speaking the truth! Her heart crack in halves. Along with dinner being order, Sue wanted a bottle of red wine. Ann excuse herself to the ladie's room. Why did her stomach feel so quezy??

[color="#0"]"You specifically said to me that you don't date employees and now this?"[/color]

[color="#0"]He tries to calm Sue down. "I know but Ann and I didn't date...." Aum swipe his hand through his hair, at least not formally.... "And she's not my employee anymore."[/color]

[color="#0"]Now it makes sense. No wonder he offered her old position back. She stare him and shake her head. "You can't possibly marry someone without dating. You don't even know her. You're making the biggest mistake." Their drinks came.[/color]

[color="#0"]Aum shakes his head and drink his beer. "I never make mistakes regarding my business or my private life. I know exactly what I'm doing." He could see the sadness in her eyes and felt bad. "Oh Sue, you already know we were never going to be anything more." The discussion ended when Ann appeared. "Everything okay?" he ask his wife.[/color]

She nod. The food arrived but Ann barely touch hers. I must have a stomach virus or something.

[color="#0"]Through out the entire dinner, Sue curse Ann in her mind. As soon as Aum steps away from the table… she gave Ann a piece of her mind. "You conniving witch. You trapped him didn't you? You're probably pregnant with some bastard child and claim it's his." She musters under a low tone.[/color]

[color="#0"]Her heart roared with anger, wanting to reach over the table and yank Sue hair hard. And slap her until her mouth bleed!! "You bitch. Listen to me and listen to me real good. He's married to me now so get over it. Go whore yourself to someone who's available and actually wants it."[/color]

[color="#0"]Ah!!!! Sue didn't get a chance to fight back when Aum return back to the table. Instead she finished the entire bottle of wine by herself. She wanted to order another bottle but Aum stopped her. "That's enough Sue." She gritted her teeth and obey. After dinner, they all head back to their rooms. Sue started swaying in her walk. Aum caught her before she fell against the wall. "Aiya, shouldn't be drinking all that wine if you know you can't hold your liquor."[/color]

[color="#0"]Ann rolled her eyes. This girl is so annoying. And it annoyed her even more to see Aum attention on her. Once they were inside the elevator, Aum instructed his wife to go their room first while he takes Sue to hers. She didn't know if Sue was faking or not leaning her whole body against his. When the elevator door open to Ann's floor, she stop to face him and tiptoe to kiss her husband on the lips. "Hurry back." [/color]

[color="#0"]Aum grinned as he watch his wife leave. As he unlock Sue's door and set her body on the bed... he wanted to hurry back to Ann but stop to Sue's pull... [/color][color="#0"]"Why boss? Why ?" She cried out.[/color]

[color="#0"]"Sue... let go. Don't do this."[/color]

[color="#0"]"Why her and not me? Why??" She continued to weep. [/color]

[color="#0"]He sigh and pull her arms away from his waist. "Get some sleep. If you can't keep it professional, I'm going to to hired someone else."[/color]

[color="#0"]Sue listened to the door shut and scream her head off. [/color]

[color="#0"]--[/color]

[color="#0"]Ann showered and in her pj, ready for bed. "Why is he taking so long??" She mumble to herself. "Sue better not try anything stupid or I'll rip her head off!" Her finger press on the remote to flip through the channels. Grr! She was getting irritated by the minute. Normally she's never like this. Sigh. She remembered Sue accuse her of being pregnant. I didn't get my period yet.... When she heard the door open, Ann quickly scoot under the blanket. [/color]

[color="#0"]Aum enter and smile in relief. Sue rage was killing him but now, he's happy. He unbutton the top of his shirt and cuffs while walking to the bed. He softly sit on it and lean over to see if she was really sleeping or pretending. [/color]

[color="#0"]"you tell me to hurry back and here you are sleeping like a mouse." he smile, peck her cheek and went to showered. Afterward, he climb under the cover with just his boxers on and scoot close to her.. She smell so lovely and it was turning him on. "Ann." he tapped her on the shoulder. "wake up..."[/color]

[color="#0"]Ann pretend to rub her eyes and answer, "what?" Her smile hadn't fade away yet.[/color]

[color="#0"]His lips press against her neck. "I want you...." [/color]

[color="#0"]She push his face away. "Don't touch me." [/color]

[color="#0"]"What?" his ears stun. "Why not?'[/color]

[color="#0"]"You let Sue lean all over you so now you're contaminate with her smell."[/color]

[color="#0"]Aum let out a loud laugh and reach to turn on the lamp. "Don't tell me you're jealous."[/color]

[color="#0"]Ann straighten her lips, push herself up and sit against the headrest. "Jealous of you? Please.... what is there to be jealous?"[/color]

[color="#0"]He sit up and wrap his arms around her shoulder still laughing. "Right... it's okay to admit it that your husband is very desirable.."[/color]

[color="#0"]"Stop being so full of yourself. Goodness, you smell awful! I'm going to puke any second now if you don't get away from me." Ann cover her mouth and nose. [/color]

[color="#0"]"I just showerd darnit!" Suddenly, his laughter fade and he cup her face to force her to look at him. "You haven't been eating much. You're tired all the time. Pale. And now you feel like puking.... are you pregnant Ann??"[/color]

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! My, pregnant?!
Now that's getting really really juicy.
Totally love it girl.
Can't wait, can't wait.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehehehe. :blush: i'm giggling like a little school girl checking out the boys! :loool:
Aweeeeeeee absolutely love that chapter! :wub: Sooooo cuteeeeeee! Ann's all jealous... hehe.

I have a feeling Sue & Billy might be scheming with one another to break up Aum & Ann... :blink:

chenling

sarNie Adult
This is great, I love it...she is so jealous, I can understand her husband is sexy...I love the when he tells her the more he hates her, the more he wants her heart.. I hope I got it right..hope you update soon!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Oh! My, pregnant?!
Now that's getting really really juicy.
Totally love it girl.
Can't wait, can't wait.
more to come soon.

hehehehe. :blush: i'm giggling like a little school girl checking out the boys! :loool:
Aweeeeeeee absolutely love that chapter! :wub: Sooooo cuteeeeeee! Ann's all jealous... hehe.

I have a feeling Sue & Billy might be scheming with one another to break up Aum & Ann... :blink:
stop poking in my head! STAY OUT! :lol:

awwwww heehee i love this chapter too, especially in the beginning when aum wouldn't let go of ann's hand :wub:
hopefully more sweetness... ^_^

omg i luv tis.. he is being so sweet to her... thanks...
yah, aum is turning softer and softer..

This is great, I love it...she is so jealous, I can understand her husband is sexy...I love the when he tells her the more he hates her, the more he wants her heart.. I hope I got it right..hope you update soon!!!
welcome and thanks for reading!
hehe, it actually.... the more he hates her, the more his heart want her.

:wub: Sweet~ Jealous~ Pregnant :D
gotta love it... all within one chapter! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but you won't love aum anymore!
geez, you love him for a few min then hate him forever! :lol:
Ahh... it's just all talk...! :lol: I won't be able to hate him forever!
Unless he kills Ann :eek: then that will be a problem. but I know you won't do such a thing! so as of right now I heart him. :wub:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, ann is pregnant! somehow I perfer aum not to know yet but the update is really good. I wonder what will billy and sue do to them two. don't tell me that in the next update, there will be sadness and problem for aum and ann because of billy and sue. anyways, loving the update and don't keep us waiting long for the next update. hehe thanks, anyways just kidding and take your time on the fanfic.