Broken Pieces...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
let's do a twist and let them have octoplets. lol.. kidding. Wow.. she's pregnant already.. Aum has got some strong stuff. :loool:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Four

She stare at him seriously before busting out in laughter.

Aum didn't fazed by her laugh.. "It's not funny, I'm being serious here. Are you??"

Ann calm herself down. "Have you ever heard of stomach virus??? If not, I suggest you google it."

He rest his head against the headboard. "Virus eh? We'll let the doctor determine if you're having a virus or NOT.

"No need. I already know what's wrong with me." Ann lie back down on her side with her back toward him but in her mind, she's worry that she could indeed be pregnant. All the symptons are beginning to show. Aum wrap his arm around her, hugging her tightly against his chest with his hand laying on her flat belly.... It's flat for now.

---

By the time she woke up, *yawn*, it's already 10am. Aum's probably gone. She find a note on his pillow.

"We will be exploring the city later today. Make sure you're well rested and remember to eat something.. anything so our baby is happy and healthy. Are you blushing yet? :blush: I should be back no later then 1pm.

~ your desirable hubby

"Nonsense!! I am not pregnant!" She yelled out yet her cheeks feels warm and her inside turned into mush. Sigh. It's too soon. "I'm not ready to be a m--..." oh dear... Ann cover her mouth and ran to the bathroom.

After several minutes of throwing up, she rinsed her mouth and sit at the edge of the bed. "Goodness, I didn't even eat anything yet. Darn you morning sickness!" She picked up the phone to order room service. Hopefully they didn't laugh at her request. She craved for all weird things this morning particular sour mangos with salt since they probably don't have fish sauce with sugar and crushed red pepper! *drools* She also ask for rice soup, crackers, hot tea and bottle water. In 15 min, breakfast was deliver... along with a vase full of white roses... I hate him. :blush: He had given them special instruction to bring her flowers when room service was called. Sigh...

---

Aum had a hard time concentrating this morning when his mind is on Ann. He find himself smiling from time to time at the possiblity of being a father. They were now back at the hotel in the lobby waiting for Ann to come down. Unfortunately, Sue wanted to tag along and he couldn't say no. He quickly rise to his feet once he see his wife stepping out of the elevator. She have on a below the knee white dress with her long hair down and matching flip flops. Sigh. All she need is a ring above her head and she would his precious angel. What happen to all the revenge and hatred he started out with? Now, sigh, his heart is falling harder and harder.

"Ready?" he ask as Ann stand in front of him with his hand reach out to grab hers.

She smile, "yes."

Sue grit her teeth seeing her boss sweet affection toward his wife. UGH!!!! Jealous!

Luckily, their hotel was in the middle of downtown so everything were in walking distance. They stop almost at every top designer stores and walking out with plenty of bags in each hand. Aum spoil his wife even when she protested she didn't need so many things. He also brought a few items for Sue. He didn't treat her poorly before so he's not going to start now.

Aum check out watches while Ann look at sunglass. The sun is bright today and it was bothering her eyes for some ODD reason. Could it be from the pregnancy? She touch her stomach lightly.

"Isn't it too early to feel movement from the baby?" Aum whisper from behind.

Bahh! She try not to blush at getting caught. She turn around and face him, taking off the sunglass she was trying on. "How many times do I have to tell you it's the stomach virus?"

"Fine. Stomach virus it is for now." Aum grinned. "Did you like the flowers?"

She turn around and place the glasses back. "Yes and now i'm going to try on a few items if you don't mind." Ann walked away trying to hide her smile.

"Take your time." Aum walked over the couch and sit down while picking up a magazine to read.

Meanwhile, Sue was observing the husband and wife by the fitting room. How much more can she take this????!!!

Sigh. Nothing looks nice with her pale complexion. She place the outfits on the nearby rack and proceed to leave the fitting room when someone pull her back.

"Hello Ann." said Billie. "We meet again...such a small world."

"Billie, what are you doing here??" Her heart fluster with fears.

"Shopping. And I see you're still with that bast*ard." he grip her left hand and see the rings. "So you decided to marry him. Why? Is it because he's your only option so that you can be spoil rotten again?" He move in closer to her and could see her face flush.

"Maybe Aum should have break your neck the last time! Now get the hell away from me!" She push him with all her strenght and ran out of the fitting room, aiming straight for her husband.

Sue saw everything and walk over to the guy that was just all over Ann.

"Can we go now?" Ann tried to remain calm but it wasn't working. She place her hands against her tremble lips.

"What's wrong?" Aum ask with concern. "Something happen?"

"No, nothing happen... I just need fresh air like now. Really bad... and water. I feel light headed." She babble on and on. God. She tug his arm to get up and leave. Ann didn't want another confrontation between Aum and Billie especially when Aum had threaten Billie to stay away from her.

"Hold on, let me tell Sue we're just stepping out for water." Sue must have good ears because she appeared before them. "Hey Sue, be right back, just going next door to get water ..."

"Oh don't worry boss, take your time. I'm still looking at a few more things. Why don't I just meet you there when I'm done?"

"Ok." Aum put is arm around Ann's shoulder and leaves.

They sit down at the table while Ann sip the water to ease her dry throat and pounding heart. "Are you sure you're okay?" ask Aum touching her cheek gently.

Ann stare at him and nod before leaning in and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. Billie's wrong. I didn't marry you for wealth or status. I married you because my .... my heart loves you...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! That was such a warming chapter.
He's already ready to step into the fatherhood.
LOL.
I can't wait to see what will happen, since Billie is back.
Come back soon!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chinkywinky twist it! TWIST IT! I want to know Aum’s reactions if she was not pregnant! Make it another round so when she gets the symptoms again, he might doubt it... so it would be a surprise to him that she is really pregnant! LOL Ahahah well up to you! Can’t wait! :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks very much for the update. I will read it while I get home. thanks very much. :D
your very welcome!

Aww! That was such a warming chapter.
He's already ready to step into the fatherhood.
LOL.
I can't wait to see what will happen, since Billie is back.
Come back soon!
I'll try to make it warm as possible befor it starts getting ice cold.

Chinkywinky twist it! TWIST IT! I want to know Aum's reactions if she was not pregnant! Make it another round so when she gets the symptoms again, he might doubt it... so it would be a surprise to him that she is really pregnant! LOL Ahahah well up to you! Can't wait! :D
you're going to play aum like that??!! :lol: just like in JLR?

fun

Expired Sarnie
YEP! JLR replay but of course after another round there will be a baby or two! :loool:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I Lied. I couldn't wait until I get home from work therefore I am reading it at work. Gosh, love it. I want a little twist that way he won't be aware that she is pregnant. I want her pregnancy to be a surprise. oh man, not billie. I don't think i will be able to take it if billie gets involve along with sue. Anyway, i will still be following up with this fanfic. are you going to have another update today? i'm waiting... hehe

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
YEP! JLR replay but of course after another round there will be a baby or two! :loool:
ohhhh maybe twins!! :lol:

I Lied. I couldn't wait until I get home from work therefore I am reading it at work. Gosh, love it. I want a little twist that way he won't be aware that she is pregnant. I want her pregnancy to be a surprise. oh man, not billie. I don't think i will be able to take it if billie gets involve along with sue. Anyway, i will still be following up with this fanfic. are you going to have another update today? i'm waiting... hehe
lol, im actually at work too. I will try to update again this weekend. seems like everyone want to torture aum a bit then surprise him later. ^_^ Such meanies.. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
ice cold....hmmm wonder wat ur gonna do....

but billies back for trouble.....i guess aums beating wasnt enough....he wants more..

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ice cold? why ice cold? hehe just kidding.

All this jlr makes me can't wait to get home and rewatch the lakorn. who knows how many times I have watched this lakorn and still am not over it. just loving it.

I can wait until the weekend. I hope it doesn't get ice cold to the point where aff have to be alone without our meanie aum. I don't want them to split up because of sue and billie or anything. I just think it's about time aff have someone who cares and love her after her princess reputation was ruined. gosh, i seriously can't wait. how many more chapters are you thinking for this fanfic? seriously, can't wait for more update. aaaahhhhhhh

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... aum is so stubborn.. did he say he loves her in his mind or was that his voice??

she won't be able to lie when theres baby bump showing.

damn that billie.

:D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh Oooh... Oohhhh... What is sneaky Sue up too!!?? Drama!!? :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ice cold? why ice cold? hehe just kidding.

All this jlr makes me can't wait to get home and rewatch the lakorn. who knows how many times I have watched this lakorn and still am not over it. just loving it.

I can wait until the weekend. I hope it doesn't get ice cold to the point where aff have to be alone without our meanie aum. I don't want them to split up because of sue and billie or anything. I just think it's about time aff have someone who cares and love her after her princess reputation was ruined. gosh, i seriously can't wait. how many more chapters are you thinking for this fanfic? seriously, can't wait for more update. aaaahhhhhhh
hehe...you mean ann right? not aff. :p
i don't know how many more chapters to be honest.. i just write as i go...

lol... aum is so stubborn.. did he say he loves her in his mind or was that his voice??

she won't be able to lie when theres baby bump showing.

damn that billie.

:D

you mean this:
Billie's wrong. I didn't marry you for wealth or status. I married you because my .... my heart loves you...
if so, it's coming from Ann's mind. ^_^

I should have the next update shortly. I'm editing it right now.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Five

Ann sit nervously in the chair. Thank goodness, Aum is busy today so she can have this moment to herself. Dr. Wood return with the results.

Dr Wood smile. "Well what can I say. Congratulation! You're about 8 weeks along."

"8 weeks?" She repeated. "Wow." Somewhat stun but not really. I'm going to be a mom.

"Yes. You probably experienced all the first trimester symptoms like strange craving, nausea at odd hours, fatigue most of the time, etc." Ann nod. "In order to ease the nausea, eat every two hours and have snacks in between like crackers. Also, take good care of yourself since the first three months is the most crucial part of the pregnancy." Dr. Wood wrote her prenatal vitamins and ask her to make an appointment for next month. From now on, she will see the doctor on a regular basis until she is to give birth. Sigh.

As she leaves the Dr.'s office, she stopped at a nearby cafe for a drink. And that's where she bump into Billie again. Ann quickly tries to leave but Billie block the way.

"Why are you stalking me?" She hiss at him angrily but realize she's pregnant so her reaction can affect the baby. She try to calm down a bit.

"Ann, please don't go yet.. can we talk?" His eyes soften and his voice turn into a plead.

She glare at him hard.. "There's nothing to talk about."

"I want to apologize and..." He rub his the back of his neck, "I'm leaving the country soon."

"Good." She reply. "Maybe you can learn to be a better person for a change."

He look awkward all of certain. "Every one is staring at us...." He tug her arm to a corner table. "Sit down Ann. I promised not to take too much time of your precious time."

Ann hiss and sits down. "Make it quick."

Billie smiled and take the seat across from her. "I don't know when I'm going to come back..." He gently grab her hand. "I want to apologize for the wrong doings I have done to you....."

Her face filled with confusion and even though she want to pull her hand back but she didn't. Is this the same Billie she once fell in love with? The cocky dude who never felt sorry for anything or anyone?

"I'm really sorry Ann. For everything. I was an azz for breaking up with you during the time you should have needed me the most."

Her face sadden as she remembered that dark moment in her life when she had no one. Ann smiled and pull her hand back. "Things happened for a reason but it's in the past now. I'm happily married now..... " And with Aum's child. She feel herself glowing from within.

"I can tell and you deserve to be happy. You deserved nothing but the best. I truly mean that."

"Is that all? I have to get going now." Ann stands up and so did Billie.

"Yes." He takes one step and pull her into his arms. "Good bye Ann. Best of luck in everything...."

Geez. His cologne was going to make her gag any minute now. "Thanks. Same to you." She pull out of his embrace swiftly and say goodbye. "Thank goodness." She mutter breathing in the fresh air.

---

Ann enter their suite to see Aum standing at the big window in their bedroom. His back was to her as she placed down the bags beside the bed then walk over, looping her arms around his waist. "You're home early." She said with a big cheesy smile and her cheek rested against his back.

"Surprise? Didn't expect me home so early?" he said in a monotone voice. "Where did you just come from?"

Her smile fade slightly. Aum didn't seem in a happy mood. "Shopping..." When he turned around to face her, she didn't expect to see such pierce cold eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Did I say you could go shopping?"

Ann pull back her arms. "Well you say to spoil myself and I did, but I brought you something too."

"Just because I say so does not mean you can go ahead and do it. Still a spoil brat, aren't you? Did you enjoy spending my hard earn money??" His heart literally filled with rage now.

She didn't understand why the harsh tone and words when he clearly wasn't like this when they were vacationing in Singapore. Beside, what she brought now didn't equal to the money they spent abroad! "I don't know what's up your butt but I can return it." Ann turn around bitter and upset. All she bought was something to make so she could surprise him with the good news. However, she didn't walk far when her arm is roughly yank back. "Ow.. Aum..."

His eyes could kill someone. "Don't play innocent with me Ann!"

He push her away which almost made her tumble to the floor. "Innocent? What are you talking about?!" Aum went to pick a yellow envelope and threw it at her feet.

Ann picked it up and take out photos of her and Billie at the cafe. One had him holding her hand. The other was them hugging each other. And the rest were them talking and smiling. "It's not what you think...." her eyes widened in horror. Who would do this? Who would do such terrible thing to destroy what she have with Aum?! God who?! Her body tremble.

He snatch the photos out of her hand and threw it across the room before clutching her arms again and squeezing it tightly. "Then what should I think? The pictures is telling me my wife is secretly seeing her former flame while I'm working hard making money so she can shop and support him!" It was sent to him with no return address.

"No! You're wrong! Listen to me, Billie is leaving the country and he..."

Aum laugh and cut her off..." He's leaving the country and he's making plan for you to drain my accounts? Afterward, you will meet him there and live happily ever after with my fortunes? Right?"

His fingers dig into her arms so hard that she can feel the pain creeping up to her shoulders. You don't trust me. Why don't you trust me?? Ann begin to cry. "Then divorce me now, so you don't have to worry about me spending your fortune!"

Aum toss her against the bed and climb on top to grip her face. "Divorce? So you can go and sleep with Billie.. You're probably sleeping with him n--" He didn't even finish his sentence when his cheek burned from her slap.

"I want a divorce!" She scream at him mixed with uncontrollable tears. "Right now! Not a minute late!" She try to shove him off her only for him to grip her wrist in a tight lock and force his lips on hers.

"Never!" He yelled back. "I'm never letting you go!"

"Aum... " Ann called out his name. She wanted to tell him to stop with his aggression. It was making her dizzy.... so very dizzy... then she lost consciousness.

"Ann!" he tap her cheeks in worries. "Ann...."

----

When she finally awoke from her black out, she find herself alone in the dim-lite bedroom. Her heart spill with emotions. Ann weep for her baby. How could he accuse her of such hurtful things? She got up slowly and walk to the bathroom in hope a hot shower would help ease the pain. Wrong. She cry even harder as she crouch on the shower floor with the water pounding against her. Why is my life so mess up?

She turned off the water with her wet hair dripping , she reach for a robe and wore it. She open the door and walk to get some clothes when she heard the front door open... Ann quickly walk to the closet and scuffle to find something to wear.

Aum sway in his walk. Goodness, he is so drunk yet he can smell her still. Her scent is making him dizzy. Intoxicated. He enter the bedroom and sees her in a white robe. His skin burn for her. "Don't wear anything." he ordered.

She didn't listen, takes her pj and aim for the bathroom but Aum block her way. "Get out of my way." She barked at him but he grab her wrist and pull her to bed. "Aum... "

He climb on top and used his thighs to part hers, locking her body in position. "You're drunk." She whimper feeling his tongue on her neck licking and sucking.

"Yea I am." He grip both of her hands and place them against his chest. "Feel that beating heart?!" His mouth move to her lips and kissed her roughly...tongue and all. "I'm so going to kill that bast*rd if he try to take you away from me..." He mumble between nibbling and kissing. "and you are not leaving me... I love you too fuc*ing much to let you go...."